So, GW causes less snow..er more snow...er less snow again!

You have to love them...they are the energizer bunnies of fraud, that's for sure!

@MichaelEMannMichael E. Mann

Dreaming of a white Christmas? via @TheDailyClimate "Green Christmas more frequent due to global warming" http://bit.ly/sOqwbx

7 hours ago via web
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Retweeted by SylvainM23 and 3 others

Warming will cause it to snow more in some places and less in others.

More cold does not equal more snow, in fact if its too cold snow is less likely.

Please go educate yourself before opening your mouth.

Oh I have poopy I have. At the age you when were smuggling drugs into this country I was attending Caltech and earning my PhD. I'll wager I've had my PhD longer then you've been alive.

And no, you're wrong. In a closed environment warmth will not cause more snow to fall. In an open system, that is indeed possible, but only through the modification of the Jet Stream, which will cause cold air masses to change locations on the planet.

It is possible to generate snow on the north side of a warm front because the air mass is propelled up the isobars at a fast rate, up into the cold air and then snow can form. But the dominant factor in the creation of snow is COLD AIR.
But...but...uhhh...coal! SUVs!! We're KILLING the PLANET!!

Right, Ooopsy?

Forum List

Back