So, GW causes less snow..er more snow...er less snow again!

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
You have to love them...they are the energizer bunnies of fraud, that's for sure!

@MichaelEMannMichael E. Mann

Dreaming of a white Christmas? via @TheDailyClimate "Green Christmas more frequent due to global warming" http://bit.ly/sOqwbx

7 hours ago via web
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Retweeted by SylvainM23 and 3 others

If there's weather, it's caused by Global Climate Change (© 2004, Generation Investment Management LLP).

I always laugh my ass off when one of these warmist cult members tries to blame blizzards on global warming. They must think the stuff they said before the blizzards has been erased from the historical record. A few years ago they were all saying that snow would be a thing of the past.

Life is stranger than any fantasy novel.

If there's weather, it's caused by Global Climate Change (© 2004, Generation Investment Management LLP).

I always laugh my ass off when one of these warmist cult members tries to blame blizzards on global warming. They must think the stuff they said before the blizzards has been erased from the historical record. A few years ago they were all saying that snow would be a thing of the past.

Life is stranger than any fantasy novel.
To these guys, reality is amorphous, subject to whim and the needs of the moment.

They really do think their words define reality.

You have to love them...they are the energizer bunnies of fraud, that's for sure!

Dreaming of a white Christmas? via @TheDailyClimate "Green Christmas more frequent due to global warming" http://bit.ly/sOqwbx

7 hours ago via web
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I thought you're a PHD or some shit. How come you don't seem to know anything?

It's not called "global Warming" anymore...it's now called "Climate change" and it happens everyday. Evil humans!!!

7 hours ago via web

Hey, I thought you're a PHD or some shit. How come you don't seem to know anything?

I know that AGW doesn't cause more snow to fall. I know that AGW doesn't cause temperatures to drop. I know that AGW doesn't kill millions of animals worldwide...from cold. These things I know.

I also know that you are a simpleton.

More snow where it's still cold enough to snow and less snow where it isn't. How's that so hard to understand? I can see those without a science background not getting that, but anyone with any training that doesn't "get it", is just letting their poltics get in the way!

How can you not understand what you have been told repetedly?

Irratic weather is one of the big problems of GW

More snow where it's still cold enough to snow and less snow where it isn't. How's that so hard to understand? I can see those without a science background not getting that, but anyone with any training that doesn't "get it", is just letting their poltics get in the way!

A few years ago all the leading warmist cult members were saying that snow would be a thing of the past.

The main problem warmists have is that the stuff they say is recorded. You can't pretend you never said all the idiocies you spewed 5 years ago because the facts utterly contradict them. The beauty of the internet is that anyone can rub this stuff in your faces.

A few years ago all the leading warmist cult members were saying that snow would be a thing of the past.

The main problem warmists have is that the stuff they say is recorded. You can't pretend you never said all the idiocies you spewed 5 years ago because the facts utterly contradict them. The beauty of the internet is that anyone can rub this stuff in your faces.

Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past - Environment - The Independent
However, the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become "a very rare and exciting event".

"Children just aren't going to know what snow is," he said.​

Because the trend overall is cold. We have had no snow here for the entire month, however we are colder then hell. -5 last night, high today of around 32. It's been that way for weeks. If we were truly warming up, I would expect the winters to be a little nicer. They aren't. In the 25 years we've lived here the 90's were very mild and now it is getting back to what it was like in the early 80's.

In other words colder.

However, the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become "a very rare and exciting event".

Yo, konrad -- does Viner not have a science background, or is he letting his politics get in the way?

The correct answer, of course, that Viner's serving politics, not science.

LOL!!! Trying to pass off a local phenomenon as global!!! Any wonder the deniers are constantly ridiculed? They lie, all the while accusing others of lying. :eusa_hand:

Because the trend overall is cold. We have had no snow here for the entire month, however we are colder then hell. -5 last night, high today of around 32. It's been that way for weeks. If we were truly warming up, I would expect the winters to be a little nicer. They aren't. In the 25 years we've lived here the 90's were very mild and now it is getting back to what it was like in the early 80's.

In other words colder.

That's just a local weather report, i.e. cherry-picking data.

LOL!!! Trying to pass off a local phenomenon as global!!! Any wonder the deniers are constantly ridiculed? They lie, all the while accusing others of lying. :eusa_hand:

You mean like the drought in Texas? The warmist cult members are the ones being ridiculed. Everything they claimed has turned out to be dead wrong. They cried wolf about 1000 times too many.

Last edited:
According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become "a very rare and exciting event".

"Children just aren't going to know what snow is," he said.

David Viner is a climatologist at a prestigious climate research center. That's who you're calling a "denier" and a "liar."

You mean like the drought in Texas? The warmist cult members are the ones being ridiculed. Everything they claimed has turned out to be dead wrong. They cried wolf about 1000 times too many.

Wait, we haven't settled up your lies yet. Don't try to distract us from the blatants untruths you've told. Stay put and face the music. We're not beong fooled by your little tricks anymore. :eusa_hand:

According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become "a very rare and exciting event".

"Children just aren't going to know what snow is," he said.

David Viner is a climatologist at a prestigious climate research center. That's who you're calling a "denier" and a "liar."

He was taking about Britain. You're the liar for suggesting what he said applies everywhere. Who do you think you're trying to fool? We can read. You should try it some time! :lol:

Forum List

Back