So God is a collection of chemicals? A-T-C-G

If we are created in GOD's image why are the other species here? We all have DNA, so God can't be DNA can he because if he is then the cockroach is an image if God too?

seriously...are we created in the image if God? Aren't we just a collection of molecules?

Oh I know, maybe God created not just us in his image, maybe God created the world in his image? Oh no, maybe God created the universe and life itself in his image? WTF? Where do we fit in?

If God is a programmer who wrote the code for life we can assume he is a very poor programmer. I don't know.

I Googled actg instead of atcg and came up with links to more info on aids/hiv than most people would ever want to know. Is God a virus? What is God? What is the human genome?

Maybe I'll visit TED. Is God a grape?

ted.com

If we are created in GOD's image why are the other species here? We all have DNA, so God can't be DNA can he because if he is then the cockroach is an image if God too?

seriously...are we created in the image if God? Aren't we just a collection of molecules?
I have met some people that remind you of cockroaches. They hide under dark nasty places, come out to feed in the dark then run for cover when the lights go on.

I've always wondered why others care so much if someone believes in God or not. If they don't, that's their choice.

If we do, that's our choice.

I've always wondered why others care so much if someone believes in God or not. If they don't, that's their choice.

I always wonder why people care so much if anyone cares so much if someone believes in god or not. Does anyone out there wonder why I wonder this? Lets make a Congo line.

Last edited:

I always wonder why people care so much if anyone cares so much if someone believes in god or not. Does anyone out there wonder why I wonder this?

I wonder why you wonder why I wonder why someone wonders if someone believes in God or not, what happened to live and let live, do you wonder about that?

I always wonder why people care so much if anyone cares so much if someone believes in god or not. Does anyone out there wonder why I wonder this?

I wonder why you wonder why I wonder why someone wonders if someone believes in God or not, what happened to live and let live, do you wonder about that?

I could wonder about that but that would disrupt the Congo line we started. Looks like Rodishi might be willing to do it.

I wanted to see what God looks like, so I did a google image search:

$ceilingcatmake128473342819435870.jpg

If we are created in God's image does this mean God looks like the human genome?

Wait let me see if I have this right? A DNA strand is what we LOOK like? And because other things naturally have similar building blocks a dog, a cat and a fish all LOOK like Humans? I may be big but belief me I do NOT look like an elephant.

Is there a reason anti religious people can not just accept that while they do not believe some of us do? Remind me how much you hate when a religious person comes to your door and tries to convert you... NOW imagine how I FEEL when you try to convert me to NOT believing.

Further , just to add to the discussion, being created in God's image does not mean we literally look like God.

I saw this in MANU1959's sig line, it fits perfectly for this thread:

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is." ~ Albert Camus

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is." ~ Albert Camus
Clever. But then you'd be living your life as a lie if you really don't believe in God. Plus, if there is a god, I don't think he/she is so petty as to care if anyone believes in him/her or not.

Clever. But then you'd be living your life as a lie if you really don't believe in God. Plus, if there is a god, I don't think he/she is so petty as to care if anyone believes in him/her or not.

OK

Just remember the deal I made you............................. ;)

OK

Just remember the deal I made you............................. ;)

Of course!! You're my insurance policy!

If we are created in God's image does this mean God looks like the human genome?

Wait let me see if I have this right? A DNA strand is what we LOOK like? And because other things naturally have similar building blocks a dog, a cat and a fish all LOOK like Humans? I may be big but belief me I do NOT look like an elephant.

Is there a reason anti religious people can not just accept that while they do not believe some of us do? Remind me how much you hate when a religious person comes to your door and tries to convert you... NOW imagine how I FEEL when you try to convert me to NOT believing.
I don't do hate. I'm a liberal. I usually talk politely to strangers who disturb me by knocking on my door uninvited and try to tell me I may be going to hell...that I should be saved.

Further , just to add to the discussion, being created in God's image does not mean we literally look like God.
D'oh!

I am not hostile to the ignorant superstitious among us. I am tolerant and sometimes amused.

Forum List

Back