So George W Bush is an Idiot According to the Libtards...

But gosh, Bush doesnt seem so stupid in this interview with Lauer.

Bush goes nuts on matt lauer - YouTube

Seems that more and more 'stupid', in the opinion of the Libtards, is defined by disagreeing with the Libtards. The same is true of 'evil', dishonest' and 'illegal', lol.

Does anyone who is NOT a Libtard pay them any mind on this shit any more?

Obama's purported superior intelligence is a myth created by the media. No president had ever made so many serious blunders as our teleprompter-dependent corpse man in chief Barack Insane Obama.

This idiot actually believes Europe is a country, Hawaii is in Asia, there are 58 states (he said he's been in 57 and has one more to go), and he is apparently the only adult on the whole fucking country who doesn't know that when you sign a guest book, you use the current date, not the year you were elected president. Considering other goofs, such as referring to sons he does not have, it is clear the man is not only ignorant, but completely loony tunes.

I am sorry but I disagree. George W Bush was the dumbest President the US has had, and is probably the dumbest person the planet right now.

That is an incredibly DUMB statement, Noomi.

well Ol Bush needed a phonetically inclined telepromter and he still couldn't pronounce the words correctly

I am sorry but I disagree. George W Bush was the dumbest President the US has had, and is probably the dumbest person the planet right now.

Were your grades at Harvard and Yale that much better than his? How did you do during your two terms as leader of your nation? Hmmm? What's that? Oh, you don't say...

:rolleyes:

Seems that more and more 'stupid', in the opinion of the Libtards, is defined by disagreeing with the Libtards. The same is true of 'evil', dishonest' and 'illegal', lol.

Booosh! Is not president any more.

W is not an idiot. Idiots don't become president.

However, W is a big government progressive or statist, as you prefer. The difference between him and Big Ears is slight...they are both leftists. If only Americans would recognize this, we might then realize that liberalism and all its many facets, SUCKS!

I like how Bush got up in Matts face and used the index finger to intimadate that wuzz. Matt looked like was ready to wet his pants.

W was a worker in oil fields back in Texas. It is not work for the weak of spine, mentally or physically.

And George Washington chopped down a Cherry Tree

Lol, you think it is a myth he worked in the oil fields? lololol, you are an ignorant buffoon.

Mafia bosses didn't want to talk about their methods of making money either..and they thought what they did was "within the law".

And that it was none of anybody's business.

Nothing is more stupid then a conservative.

Forum List

Back