So George W Bush is an Idiot According to the Libtards...

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
But gosh, Bush doesnt seem so stupid in this interview with Lauer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-sHxr-995o&feature=related]Bush goes nuts on matt lauer - YouTube[/ame]

Seems that more and more 'stupid', in the opinion of the Libtards, is defined by disagreeing with the Libtards. The same is true of 'evil', dishonest' and 'illegal', lol.

Does anyone who is NOT a Libtard pay them any mind on this shit any more?

Bush goes nuts on matt lauer - YouTube

Seems that more and more 'stupid', in the opinion of the Libtards, is defined by disagreeing with the Libtards. The same is true of 'evil', dishonest' and 'illegal', lol.

Obama's purported superior intelligence is a myth created by the media. No president had ever made so many serious blunders as our teleprompter-dependent corpse man in chief Barack Insane Obama.

This idiot actually believes Europe is a country, Hawaii is in Asia, there are 58 states (he said he's been in 57 and has one more to go), and he is apparently the only adult on the whole fucking country who doesn't know that when you sign a guest book, you use the current date, not the year you were elected president. Considering other goofs, such as referring to sons he does not have, it is clear the man is not only ignorant, but completely loony tunes.

Obama's dependence on a teleprompter is not exactly evidence that he is a glowing genius, but the media will ignore anything to the contrary because he is THE ONE, lolol.

I like how Bush got up in Matts face and used the index finger to intimadate that wuzz. Matt looked like was ready to wet his pants.

I like how Bush got up in Matts face and used the index finger to intimadate that wuzz. Matt looked like was ready to wet his pants.

W was a worker in oil fields back in Texas. It is not work for the weak of spine, mentally or physically.

W was a worker in oil fields back in Texas. It is not work for the weak of spine, mentally or physically.

"W was a worker in oil fields back in Texas."

ROFLMAO!!!!

Some people will believe anything!

Lauer: "If water boarding is legal, why did you have to go to secret locations to do it?"

Bush: "I'm not going to talk about techniques."

Look - it's just a matter of philosophy. President Bush believed (and I presume still does) that when it comes to something as important as protecting this country during this times of terrorism, we should not be bound by the Constitution; that the potential peril to our county is way too grave to be bothered by Constitutional restraints. And there are a whole lot of people who agree with that. They are called Neoconservatives.
And they are extremely short sighted. But, sad to say, they are there.

There are those with a different philosophy - those who do not believe that we should compromise our basic principles, our Constitution, to meet some vague or imagined threat - or for any reason at all, for that matter. I side with these guys.

Last edited:

Bush goes nuts on matt lauer - YouTube

Obama's purported superior intelligence is a myth created by the media. No president had ever made so many serious blunders as our teleprompter-dependent corpse man in chief Barack Insane Obama.

This idiot actually believes Europe is a country, Hawaii is in Asia, there are 58 states (he said he's been in 57 and has one more to go), and he is apparently the only adult on the whole fucking country who doesn't know that when you sign a guest book, you use the current date, not the year you were elected president. Considering other goofs, such as referring to sons he does not have, it is clear the man is not only ignorant, but completely loony tunes.

Bush used a teleprompter also.

Slightly above average in intelligence, just over privileged, and lazy.

Seriously, W doesn't have a clue what hard labor is. Pushing hay around on your ranch doesn't cut it.

Hell, Bush wouldn't have recognized HAY if he slept in it.

He was pushing around BRUSH and I doubt if he was doing even that. Knowing what we know about that weasel, its far more likely that some illegal set up the shoot and the newsfools waited til The Shrub was in position.

And, the rw's ate it up.

Just read a few of the rw comments.

We really cannot afford to take any more education away from our schools.

Really.

George W Bush is an Idiot According to the Libtards...

No...

GWB was a weak, indecisive, and ineffective CE who allowed rightwing extremists to run roughshod through his administration.

He was consistently ignorant of fundamental policy both foreign and domestic.

And during his years in office he managed to squander a budget surplus, expand the size and power of the Federal government, and left the Nation with two failed, illegal wars.

Saw another great interview with "W" that was given a few weeks ago......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RbAZj9RB94]Uncommon Knowledge: George W. Bush - YouTube[/ame]

Saw another great interview with "W" that was given a few weeks ago......

Uncommon Knowledge: George W. Bush - YouTube

Look at Bush. He looks and talks like a skid row bum. I found it difficult to follow along. He's a stupid man who was a terrible president and he knows it. Everyone knows it, even Republicans. He's a walking "death panel" which is why they don't want him at the Republican Convention, which is sad. His polices were and are conservative policies. He simply proved they don't work and worse, after eight years of following such disastrous policies, the country might return to them because Republicans want to "finish the job". After all, they have a "contract on America" and want to fill that contract.

Forum List

Back