So far the Narrative is that Beck's Rally was Angry and Racist...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
That was the Early Liberal Voice of Bill Press on the Remaining Lines of Err Amerika's Corpse.

I can't wait to hear what ShithEaD Shultz has to say.

At least Press Admits their Rally was Smaller...

And even with 400 Organizations/Unions Bussing in Rallygoers.

Anyway, I will Report back here on Big Ed's take later.

It should be Classic!

:)

peace...

Soon the anger will swell and rally's buses will get tipped and turned over. We will begin to resemble many third world nations.

I didn't hear angry and racist

I just heard it was lame

My narrative is this; one group of people wanted freedom and lower taxes and the other group wanted more free stuff.

WOW the liberal Narrative says so eh. Must be true.

Do you mean it was profound and inspiring?

I'll stick with lame

In your first post in this thread you stated 'I heard it was lame'. So you allow others to decide for you what is or is not lame? Good to know. Kind of confirms that 'stupid' label I pinned on you some time ago. Thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Ed Shultz sounded Angry... I don't Know what all of his Talk is about the Beck Rally being full of Hate and Negativity, but Ed's own Clips of himself paint HIM as the Angry one...

He also Thinks he can make the Case that his Rally had at least the same turnout as Becks...

Nope.

peace...

Ed Shultz sounded Angry... I don't Know what all of his Talk is about the Beck Rally being full of Hate and Negativity, but Ed's own Clips of himself paint HIM as the Angry one...

He also Thinks he can make the Case that his Rally had at least the same turnout as Becks...

Nope.

peace...

If you think Schultz was an angry white man....wait till you hear Colbert!

Nope.

peace...

If you think Schultz was an angry white man....wait till you hear Colbert!

Well, Schultz isn't trying to be Funny... ;)

peace...

Schultz is just trying to get attention by invoking Glenn. Heck, the man's probably had more attention this past month than most of his career.

I'll stick with lame

In your first post in this thread you stated 'I heard it was lame'. So you allow others to decide for you what is or is not lame? Good to know. Kind of confirms that 'stupid' label I pinned on you some time ago. Thanks.

And none of your posts change my opinion of you Calli Girl

My narrative is this; one group of people wanted freedom and lower taxes and the other group wanted more free stuff.

This is the correct motorcycle.

I'll stick with lame

California Girl,

The way I look at it..... You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?

I'll stick with lame

California Girl,

The way I look at it..... You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?

Why would you care about a butcher's ass?

California Girl,

Why would you care about a butcher's ass?

No, what I mean is, you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ass... No, wait. It's gotta be your bull.

No wait.....

I can get a hell of a good look at a T-Bone steak by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it.

Forum List

Back