So far has it come...

How can it be free when there are strings attached, like Israel can only use it to buy American goods and they must pay full price. Any new defense developments must be shared with the US and the US will be allowed to station troops in Israel if the need arises.
Wrong. The price may be full but the cash is free. No loan but free cash:
Total U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel (1949-Present) | Jewish Virtual Library

Conditions:
During the first 5 years of the agreement, Israel may not use the free cash to develop own stuff but only to buy from US companies. Furthermore, the cash my not be used for fuel. The agreement primarily consists of free F-35 jets.

Iran, Russia and the wahabis to the butcher who rules Syria
You have no grip on reality. Iran is opposed to the Wahabis. Saudi Arabia, your Islamist ally, has Wahabism as state religion. Furthermore, the man you call butcher, is a democratically elected President who fights terrorism.

No taken in context and word for word, you know exactly what you meant and now see that you made an error and cant support your claims.
Everybody can read what I meant.

How can it be free when there are strings attached, like Israel can only use it to buy American goods and they must pay full price. Any new defense developments must be shared with the US and the US will be allowed to station troops in Israel if the need arises.

Conditions:
During the first 5 years of the agreement, Israel may not use the free cash to develop own stuff but only to buy from US companies. Furthermore, the cash my not be used for fuel. The agreement primarily consists of free F-35 jets.

You have no grip on reality. Iran is opposed to the Wahabis. Saudi Arabia, your Islamist ally, has Wahabism as state religion. Furthermore, the man you call butcher, is a democratically elected President who fights terrorism.

No taken in context and word for word, you know exactly what you meant and now see that you made an error and cant support your claims.

How can it be free if you cant use it to buy at competitive rates, and then have to pay it back with interest.

Link to these free F35 Jets

I have no islamic allies, they are all my enemy if they follow the teachings in the koran. I did not say they combined forces to support the butcher, but individually they support him. Then why has the UN declared the elections rigged and not valid

Exactly and they see you say that the Zionists have a charter.......................

Conditions:

How can it be free if you cant use it to buy at competitive rates, and then have to pay it back with interest.

I have no islamic allies, they are all my enemy if they follow the teachings in the koran. I did not say they combined forces to support the butcher, but individually they support him. Then why has the UN declared the elections rigged and not valid

Exactly and they see you say that the Zionists have a charter.......................
Why do you keep lying? is it somehow manic?

Israel gets $38 billion military gift from US, but there are big strings attached

Conditions:

Israel gets $38 billion military gift from US, but there are big strings attached

You have just shown that you are LYING with your link. How can the aid be free if there are strings attached ?

Where have I lied, you saying I have without evidence shows that you are losing the plot and have no idea of what is really happening. And dont come out with the islamomoron usual " everyone knows" as they dont know

Conditions:

You have just shown that you are LYING with your link. How can the aid be free if there are strings attached ?

Where have I lied, you saying I have without evidence shows that you are losing the plot and have no idea of what is really happening. And dont come out with the islamomoron usual " everyone knows" as they dont know
Your string theory is quite cute but also as laughable as your behavior.

Conditions:

If there are strings then it cant be free, can it. Unlike the money given to the islamonazi's

Conditions:

If there are strings then it cant be free, can it. Unlike the money given to the islamonazi's
Your problem is that there is no string telling they have to pay it back.

Your problem is that there is no string telling they have to pay it back.

Your problem is you wont admit that you are wrong when the deal clearly says that the money can only be spent on US goods. That means that the money is not free like the sums sent to the dictators in islamonazi nations that can be spent anywhere.

Forum List

Back