So exactly how does the FBI investigate the FBI? America is BROKEN

This thread is about the real illegal government takeover that was just thwarted not Mullers fake FBI news
Who Knew About The FBI & DoJ coup d’état Planned To Oust The President?

Again folks, this is brutally simple, the FBI participated in a coup detat against a sitting President, and I have just heard that the FBI must now take action to investigate the FBI's behavior. This thought is actually dumber than AOC's popping eyeballs and schizzo drool.

At this point people, this process needs to be moved to a zoo or safari park and the investigating FBI agents need to be replaced with actual Kangaroos because the USA is now the laughing stock of the World thanks to the Clinton FBI, that looked the other way to 50 murders, at least.

R U proud?

This is the face of the real America
alexandria_ocasio-cortez_3.jpg

DhXTUX-VAAAjOkK.jpg
5018-1497162593-a5a4f3784e9a1d4c65db9afe714e6cf2.gif

The diversity within the Democratic Party proves America isn't broke.

The GOP being nearly all white proves it is divided. Something else entirely.

But it won't last. Republicans are mostly old and fat and the party is shrinking.

Who are Republicans going to get to join their racist party?

The GOP’s Caravan Propaganda Is Aiding Nazis for No Good Reason

Ted Cruz: ‘Vote for the Democrat’ over the GOP Nazi
Democratic Party is the largest hate group in the United States.

Can't argue with that
Sure you can.

Every time I have ever seen a hate group, it's never diverse.

Like the GOP.

Says the fool who hated their own children so much that they let them grow 9 months then severed their spines.

You are evil personified, all you know or feel is hate

A sad life indeed
I have no idea what you are talking about. You have a link? A credible link proving something? Whatever it is you are trying to prove?

In the meantime, we know what Republicans think of children:

D1wrMSLWsAAH_A8.jpg

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

I believe it's important to listen to what Republicans say they are doing. They, many times, say what they mean the first time, before public outrage causes them to change their story.

This thread is about the real illegal government takeover that was just thwarted not Mullers fake FBI news
Who Knew About The FBI & DoJ coup d’état Planned To Oust The President?

Again folks, this is brutally simple, the FBI participated in a coup detat against a sitting President, and I have just heard that the FBI must now take action to investigate the FBI's behavior. This thought is actually dumber than AOC's popping eyeballs and schizzo drool.

At this point people, this process needs to be moved to a zoo or safari park and the investigating FBI agents need to be replaced with actual Kangaroos because the USA is now the laughing stock of the World thanks to the Clinton FBI, that looked the other way to 50 murders, at least.

R U proud?

This is the face of the real America
alexandria_ocasio-cortez_3.jpg

DhXTUX-VAAAjOkK.jpg
5018-1497162593-a5a4f3784e9a1d4c65db9afe714e6cf2.gif

The diversity within the Democratic Party proves America isn't broke.

The GOP being nearly all white proves it is divided. Something else entirely.

But it won't last. Republicans are mostly old and fat and the party is shrinking.

Who are Republicans going to get to join their racist party?

The GOP’s Caravan Propaganda Is Aiding Nazis for No Good Reason

Ted Cruz: ‘Vote for the Democrat’ over the GOP Nazi
Democratic Party is the largest hate group in the United States.
Yea, because it's all white and filled with Nazi's, the Aryan Nation and the Alt White.

Oh wait..............uh, I thought you said Republicans.

D1veGfUWsAAeNLX.jpg

Dude Martin Luther Kings family VOTED FOR TRUMP

So grow up and shut off CNN
You need to get your facts together dude. Just because a stray niece or nephew voted for a monster, doesn't mean they all did.

This from King III: "I would like to believe that the president's intentions are not to be divisive, but much of what he says seems or feels to be divisive," King III told AP in an interview.

Martin Luther King Jr's daughter says Trump's presidency is an opportunity for the US to 'correct itself'

MLK daughter: No, Bannon, my dad wouldn't be proud of Trump

MLK's son hits Pence for comparing Trump to his father

---------------

Before you continue on with your BS, you might want to do a little "catching up" by actually reading something related to reality.

You are in denial, more African Americans are working now that at any time in all of history

After decades of lazy republican and corrupt democrat attorney generals the FBI leadership has become a corrupt little political elitist club. We know we have a President with balls but it remains to be seen if the A.G. has enough political guts to clean house.

Forum List

Back