So exactly how does the FBI investigate the FBI? America is BROKEN

The truth is not what you choose it to be, it is what it is.

that-you-may-retain-your-self-respect-it-is-better-to-displease-the-people-by-doing-what-you-know-is-right-than-to-temporarily-please-them-by-doing-what-you-know-is-wrong.jpg
"it is what it is." Clap trap Clichéism.

The truth will set you free.

You will never get out of your ignorance, you are trapped for life.

Enjoy
Honey, I freed myself from the sandbox of ignorance decades ago. I don't need folks like you preaching to me simplistic jingoistic nonsense.

The FBI did it's job and yes I am proud.

At least 10,000 different individuals are implicated in espionage for sending and receiving illegal classified communications. All the FBI did was blame Trump for the TOTAL PURPOSE of deemphasizing the collusion that Hillary Clinton had with DOZENS of foreign powers

I am not down on the system, I think it is just fine; rather I am down on the people in CONTROL of the system, there is a difference. Prove what happened, and most of those people are going to go away.

And as far as the people in the system, fixing what went wrong? Yes they can!

Why?

Because if what we think happened, happened...…...then there are a whole lotsa people in Washington scared to death. If they can try and pull this off on a sitting President, then what chance do they, or anyone else have? It behooves them to fix it, or why would anyone try to run for office?

The one thing that worries me is------------> BOTH political entities were involved, not all members of both though. Will they out their political allies if busted? I don't know, but we sure are going to find out.

The system is an old building, the only solution is to level the entire thing and begin again. This is why World powers come and go, I'm talking Egypt, Rome, and any major dynasty that was. Systems do not want to change themselves, in fact they can't, they can try but will fail.

What judge will ever say that not letting jurors be educated is ignorant? They can't without being part of the crime of fake law

This thread is about the real illegal government takeover that was just thwarted not Mullers fake FBI news
Who Knew About The FBI & DoJ coup d’état Planned To Oust The President?

Again folks, this is brutally simple, the FBI participated in a coup detat against a sitting President, and I have just heard that the FBI must now take action to investigate the FBI's behavior. This thought is actually dumber than AOC's popping eyeballs and schizzo drool.

At this point people, this process needs to be moved to a zoo or safari park and the investigating FBI agents need to be replaced with actual Kangaroos because the USA is now the laughing stock of the World thanks to the Clinton FBI, that looked the other way to 50 murders, at least.

R U proud?

This is the face of the real America
alexandria_ocasio-cortez_3.jpg

DhXTUX-VAAAjOkK.jpg

Are you a Russian hack. AOC is a lot more intelligent than you. True , that is the face of the up and coming generation. Get over it.

Who's sock is this? Please put it away.
The truth is not what you choose it to be, it is what it is.

that-you-may-retain-your-self-respect-it-is-better-to-displease-the-people-by-doing-what-you-know-is-right-than-to-temporarily-please-them-by-doing-what-you-know-is-wrong.jpg
You didn’t offer any truth, you instead gave us hyperbole and rantings:

Again you will deny any truth that does not meet your needs, the entire investigation was based on a series of lies, that you choose to believe. Still you are allowed to believe as you choose, your hero has determined that the Earth blows up in 11 years and some days anyway.

This is your life, R U Proud
That’s a lot of assumption about my beliefs. Maybe take some time to see some of my other posts. I called you out for using hyperbole. Which you are doing

The most telling thing I've seen in a long time came from Rudy Gulliani (sp?) At some point he was(maybe still is) Trumps lawyer. He said Trump would testify if given the Hillary deal. The hillary deal is comprised of three things. 1. Give us the questions beforehand. 2. The testimony will not be under oath. 3. Issue a statement before the testimony that my client is innocent of any wrongdoing.
No American should have to testify just because you or some other fool says they should. There is NO evidence, what is the standard you want used?
Did I say someone must testify? I just find it interesting that the govt would allow this in Hillary's case. Can you imagine any other situation where a citizen would be granted such things? Even if you are involved in a crime and are granted immunity for your testimony, you will testify under oath and you will not be exonerated beforehand. You may be given leniency for your crime, you will not be given the questions beforehand and your crimes will still be acknowledged.
This was a failed Coup d'état against a sitting President, implying that some sort of law was involved is ridiculous. A Tom Cruise Mission Impossible movie contains more reality and sense then any of what is unfolding at the moment. The last time this happened was when the US Government blew off a sitting Presidents head.

It was no fricking coup. It was an investigation just like Clintons and Nixons. It was like the GOP in congress for the 6 years of Clinton emails and Benghazi. Get educated.

This thread is about the real illegal government takeover that was just thwarted not Mullers fake FBI news

Again folks, this is brutally simple, the FBI participated in a coup detat against a sitting President, and I have just heard that the FBI must now take action to investigate the FBI's behavior. This thought is actually dumber than AOC's popping eyeballs and schizzo drool.

At this point people, this process needs to be moved to a zoo or safari park and the investigating FBI agents need to be replaced with actual Kangaroos because the USA is now the laughing stock of the World thanks to the Clinton FBI, that looked the other way to 50 murders, at least.

R U proud?

DhXTUX-VAAAjOkK.jpg

People think the Untouchables really are untouchable..but they aren't.

We can and should get rid of the fbi and all the other rogue agencies that should have never been created in the first place. They are a huge part of what is breaking the system.

The most telling thing I've seen in a long time came from Rudy Gulliani (sp?) At some point he was(maybe still is) Trumps lawyer. He said Trump would testify if given the Hillary deal. The hillary deal is comprised of three things. 1. Give us the questions beforehand. 2. The testimony will not be under oath. 3. Issue a statement before the testimony that my client is innocent of any wrongdoing.
No American should have to testify just because you or some other fool says they should. There is NO evidence, what is the standard you want used?
Did I say someone must testify? I just find it interesting that the govt would allow this in Hillary's case. Can you imagine any other situation where a citizen would be granted such things? Even if you are involved in a crime and are granted immunity for your testimony, you will testify under oath and you will not be exonerated beforehand. You may be given leniency for your crime, you will not be given the questions beforehand and your crimes will still be acknowledged.
This was a failed Coup d'état against a sitting President, implying that some sort of law was involved is ridiculous. A Tom Cruise Mission Impossible movie contains more reality and sense then any of what is unfolding at the moment. The last time this happened was when the US Government blew off a sitting Presidents head.
I imagine Trump has private security in addition to secret service.

But I think they'll try to kill him, too.

The last time this happened was Clinton. Don't got me wrong there are some very serious issues with the justice department
but the whole Coup d'etat is a bit much. If Trump was impeached who would be president? Pence. This whole goofball crap is about weakening a president, not overthrowing a govt. There is a difference and overstating is dangerous.

How does a Trump appointee get to decide what America will find out about his boss?

It was no fricking coup. It was an investigation just like Clintons and Nixons. It was like the GOP in congress for the 6 years of Clinton emails and Benghazi. Get educated.
I agree on all points except the Clinton emails. This was never investigated as it should have been. If nothing else obstruction of justice was obvious. Could you imagine if Mueller came out and said the Trump machine destroyed hard drives to hide emails? People would want his head. Hillary's machine did it and no one seems to have a problem.

It was an attempted assassination of a presidency, clearly orchestrated by the FBI

R U proud?

DhXTUX-VAAAjOkK.jpg

Are you a Russian hack. AOC is a lot more intelligent than you. True , that is the face of the up and coming generation. Get over it.
And you are so completely ignorant that u believe the earth is ending in 12 years

Take your pills

It was an attempted assassination of a presidency, clearly orchestrated by the FBI

Really no indictment of the Potus or his adult clan of kids. Really those real democrats must of not done their job well.

I agree on all points except the Clinton emails. This was never investigated as it should have been. If nothing else obstruction of justice was obvious. Could you imagine if Mueller came out and said the Trump machine destroyed hard drives to hide emails? People would want his head. Hillary's machine did it and no one seems to have a problem.
They can not investigate without arresting at least 1000 people

Really no indictment of the Potus or his adult clan of kids. Really those real democrats must of not done their job well.
They can not impeach trump, without him getting half the democratic party their own indictment, which is why pelosi will not impeach

Wheeeeeeee

Life is good

R U proud?

DhXTUX-VAAAjOkK.jpg

And you are so completely ignorant that u believe the earth is ending in 12 years

Take your pills

Only if Trump decides to hit the button which is a cause for concern, as he is unstable, but Putin knows that.

They can not impeach trump, without him getting half the democratic party their own indictment, which is why pelosi will not impeach

Wheeeeeeee

Life is good

No the Republicans , who control the Senate wont impeach even if he were to kill someone on 5th ave. Do you like a Potus who is above the law, yes as I suspect you are a Russian.

R U proud?

DhXTUX-VAAAjOkK.jpg

Take your pills

Only if Trump decides to hit the button which is a cause for concern, as he is unstable, but Putin knows that.
Nope your hero sniffs too many cow farts

Forum List

Back