So exactly how does the FBI investigate the FBI? America is BROKEN

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
This thread is about the real illegal government takeover that was just thwarted not Mullers fake FBI news
Who Knew About The FBI & DoJ coup d’état Planned To Oust The President?

Again folks, this is brutally simple, the FBI participated in a coup detat against a sitting President, and I have just heard that the FBI must now take action to investigate the FBI's behavior. This thought is actually dumber than AOC's popping eyeballs and schizzo drool.

At this point people, this process needs to be moved to a zoo or safari park and the investigating FBI agents need to be replaced with actual Kangaroos because the USA is now the laughing stock of the World thanks to the Clinton FBI, that looked the other way to 50 murders, at least.

R U proud?

This is the face of the real America
alexandria_ocasio-cortez_3.jpg

DhXTUX-VAAAjOkK.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is about the real illegal government takeover that was just thwarted not Mullers fake FBI news

Again folks, this is brutally simple, the FBI participated in a coup detat against a sitting President, and I have just heard that the FBI must now take action to investigate the FBI's behavior. This thought is actually dumber than AOC's popping eyeballs and schizzo drool.

At this point people, this process needs to be moved to a zoo or safari park and the investigating FBI agents need to be replaced with actual Kangaroos because the USA is now the laughing stock of the World thanks to the Clinton FBI, that looked the other way to 50 murders, at least.

R U proud?

DhXTUX-VAAAjOkK.jpg

Fully 85 to 90% of the investigation has been completed, trust me on this, and it wasn't the FBI that looked into it. The information gleaned could not be used as the Left would have been screaming "obstruction," and we had no AG that was not recused, permanently in place.

Have you noticed more, and more facts are coming out pointing in the OPPOSITE direction, almost exactly AFTER the new AG was installed?

Did you notice a few weeks ago, Wiseman was removed from the special counsel?

Did you notice the special counsel wrapped everything up much quicker than the Left believed would happen even 6 months ago with NO collusion indictments?

We may not like the special counsel, but he is NOT stupid at all. He is not going to make a legacy for himself that history will tar him and his family with if he doesn't have the goods. Mueller is NOT a far Leftist, may be moderate, but certainly not far Left. He knows who is lying, and who is not, and if he could prove collusion, he would have. Would YOU want to be the figurehead of a bunch of Leftist nuts if you had no evidence of what they were implying was true?

There should be little doubt in anyone's mind, that when Bob Mueller took this position, he thought the charges were true. There should also be no doubt that if he STILL thought they were true, he would keep digging. And why wouldn't he? His reign as special counsel is one of the shortest in modern history, so he would have had historical perspective as a reason not to dissolve it.

If you read the political tea leaves here, something else is/was going on, and he became aware of it and headed for the hills to separate himself from it. We can only speculate what that "something" is, but believe me when I say------------->"It won't be taking 20 months to find out!"

• Banned
Who's sock is this? Please put it away.
The truth is not what you choose it to be, it is what it is.

that-you-may-retain-your-self-respect-it-is-better-to-displease-the-people-by-doing-what-you-know-is-right-than-to-temporarily-please-them-by-doing-what-you-know-is-wrong.jpg
You didn’t offer any truth, you instead gave us hyperbole and rantings:

Again you will deny any truth that does not meet your needs, the entire investigation was based on a series of lies, that you choose to believe. Still you are allowed to believe as you choose, your hero has determined that the Earth blows up in 11 years and some days anyway.

This is your life, R U Proud

• Banned

R U proud?

DhXTUX-VAAAjOkK.jpg

Fully 85 to 90% of the investigation has been completed, trust me on this, and it wasn't the FBI that looked into it. The information gleaned could not be used as the Left would have been screaming "obstruction," and we had no AG that was not recused, permanently in place.

Have you noticed more, and more facts are coming out pointing in the OPPOSITE direction, almost exactly AFTER the new AG was installed?

Did you notice the special counsel wrapped everything up much quicker than the Left believed would happen even 6 months ago with NO collusion indictments?

We may not like the special counsel, but he is NOT stupid at all. He is not going to make a legacy for himself that history will tar him and his family with if he doesn't have the goods. Mueller is NOT a far Leftist, may be moderate, but certainly not far Left. He knows who is lying, and who is not, and if he could prove collusion, he would have. Would YOU want to be the figurehead of a bunch of Leftist nuts if you had no evidence of what they were implying was true?

There should be little doubt in anyone's mind, that when Bob Mueller took this position, he thought the charges were true. There should also be no doubt that if he STILL thought they were true, he would keep digging. And why wouldn't he? His reign as special counsel is one of the shortest in modern history, so he would have had historical perspective as a reason not to dissolve it.

If you read the political tea leaves here, something else is/was going on, and he became aware of it and headed for the hills to separate himself from it. We can only speculate what that "something" is, but believe me when I say------------->"It won't be taking 20 months to find out!"

My post is not about Muller per say, it is about the entire system that allowed for this nonsense in the first place.

R U proud?

DhXTUX-VAAAjOkK.jpg

My post is not about Muller per say, it is about the entire system that allowed for this nonsense in the first place.

Agreed! But we can't fix the system...……..let me rephrase that...………...put the system back on solid ground, until we prove/verify how it was abused. I believe that is what is coming, and how the system was abused by certain people.

R U proud?

DhXTUX-VAAAjOkK.jpg

Agreed! But we can't fix the system...……..let me rephrase that...………...put the system back on solid ground, until we prove/verify how it was abused. I believe that is what is coming, and how the system was abused by certain people.

The problem is that there is no logical way for a court or government to police itself. The simplest example is that a jury is not allowed to read a dictionary in a jury room, they MUST BY LAW RENDER THEIR VERDICT FROM IGNORANCE. When you begin ignorant, and do not try to rectify that, it's already over

The most telling thing I've seen in a long time came from Rudy Gulliani (sp?) At some point he was(maybe still is) Trumps lawyer. He said Trump would testify if given the Hillary deal. The hillary deal is comprised of three things. 1. Give us the questions beforehand. 2. The testimony will not be under oath. 3. Issue a statement before the testimony that my client is innocent of any wrongdoing.

that-you-may-retain-your-self-respect-it-is-better-to-displease-the-people-by-doing-what-you-know-is-right-than-to-temporarily-please-them-by-doing-what-you-know-is-wrong.jpg
"it is what it is." Clap trap Clichéism.

The truth will set you free.

You will never get out of your ignorance, you are trapped for life.

Enjoy
Honey, I freed myself from the sandbox of ignorance decades ago. I don't need folks like you preaching to me simplistic jingoistic nonsense.

The FBI did it's job and yes I am proud.

R U proud?

DhXTUX-VAAAjOkK.jpg

Also my friend, remember--------->if/when the abuse happened, Trump was not even in power in any political position. They can NOT tie this to him in any way, shape, or form. This is a freebie for Trump! He can finger point with evidence all he wants, and they can NOT do a damn thing to him politically.

And you know who is probably going to blow the lid off this thing? Admiral Mike Rogers-) If you see his name come up with congress wanting to talk to him, grab a bowl of popcorn cause it is going to be good, very good!

The most telling thing I've seen in a long time came from Rudy Gulliani (sp?) At some point he was(maybe still is) Trumps lawyer. He said Trump would testify if given the Hillary deal. The hillary deal is comprised of three things. 1. Give us the questions beforehand. 2. The testimony will not be under oath. 3. Issue a statement before the testimony that my client is innocent of any wrongdoing.
No American should have to testify just because you or some other fool says they should. There is NO evidence, what is the standard you want used?

Enjoy
Honey, I freed myself from the sandbox of ignorance decades ago. I don't need folks like you preaching to me simplistic jingoistic nonsense.

At least 10,000 different individuals are implicated in espionage for sending and receiving illegal classified communications. All the FBI did was blame Trump for the TOTAL PURPOSE of deemphasizing the collusion that Hillary Clinton had with DOZENS of foreign powers

No American should have to testify just because you or some other fool says they should. There is NO evidence, what is the standard you want used?
Did I say someone must testify? I just find it interesting that the govt would allow this in Hillary's case. Can you imagine any other situation where a citizen would be granted such things? Even if you are involved in a crime and are granted immunity for your testimony, you will testify under oath and you will not be exonerated beforehand. You may be given leniency for your crime, you will not be given the questions beforehand and your crimes will still be acknowledged.

Enjoy

At least 10,000 different individuals are implicated in espionage for sending and receiving illegal classified communications. All the FBI did was blame Trump for the TOTAL PURPOSE of deemphasizing the collusion that Hillary Clinton had with DOZENS of foreign powers

I am not down on the system, I think it is just fine; rather I am down on the people in CONTROL of the system, there is a difference. Prove what happened, and most of those people are going to go away.

And as far as the people in the system, fixing what went wrong? Yes they can!

Why?

Because if what we think happened, happened...…...then there are a whole lotsa people in Washington scared to death. If they can try and pull this off on a sitting President, then what chance do they, or anyone else have? It behooves them to fix it, or why would anyone try to run for office?

The one thing that worries me is------------> BOTH political entities were involved, not all members of both though. Will they out their political allies if busted? I don't know, but we sure are going to find out.

Did I say someone must testify? I just find it interesting that the govt would allow this in Hillary's case. Can you imagine any other situation where a citizen would be granted such things? Even if you are involved in a crime and are granted immunity for your testimony, you will testify under oath and you will not be exonerated beforehand. You may be given leniency for your crime, you will not be given the questions beforehand and your crimes will still be acknowledged.
This was a failed Coup d'état against a sitting President, implying that some sort of law was involved is ridiculous. A Tom Cruise Mission Impossible movie contains more reality and sense then any of what is unfolding at the moment. The last time this happened was when the US Government blew off a sitting Presidents head.

Forum List

Back