So ESPN is now a network of......

You won't find ESPN in my onscreen guide. I've programmed it out.

I'm also done with the NFL. I was close to not watching last year, now the spitting on the national anthem and American flag continues this year, I'm done, over, fuck 'em.

That's means you was never a real fan of the NFL
No... but your post means you don't know shit.

You probably prefer women's tennis you FRUIT SCOOP
I prefer people who don't piss on my national anthem and flag, dumbass.

Yea
NFL and some college basketball is the only sports left that I watch. And I admit it is getting harder to watch. For me it is the deplorable quality of officiating. Last weeks game between the Steelers and the Browns is a prime example. Pittsburgh had 13 calls for a whopping 178 yards in penalties with only 4 against the Browns. No game should be that lopsided.
Coach Tomlin no matter how bad the calls have been rarely says one word about officiating, always pointing to the play of his team. But he could not remain silent after last Sunday. It was so over the top lopsided that no one could possibly at the very least wonder if something was up.

It doesn't look like you are complaining that the refs missed calls against the Browns, or that the Steelers got a lot of bad calls.

If the Steelers committed 13 penalties, and the Browns only 4, that is what should be called.

The Browns are not qualified to blame the refs because the team is a ongoing SHIT TURD from upper manangement to the players

You ignorant twit. Why would the Browns blame the refs? They only had 4 penalties. The Steelers had 13.

h, kneeling is exactly the same as pissing on the flag. Off your meds again, I see.[/QUOTE

The act of kneeling in sport is a signal that play should be stopped. It is a player's way of letting officials know that they can no longer continue. In the NFL rule book it is referred to as 'submission'. Boxing, soccer, even baseball recognize the knee. Concurrently, we, as fans recognize the meaning. It is a non verbal which lets participants in almost any activity know that there is an issue.
I personally think the league has done a favor for Mr. Kapaernick (sp). They have relieved him of his burden. He no longer has to play a silly child's game for rich white men in stadiums of screaming, primarily white, middle class individuals. Individuals who apparently do not respect the struggle and plight of the African American community, in a country of the same.
Likewise, for the aforemention, I feel that the league should relieve every member who chooses to do the same.
The flag, the symbol of the country, and our culture, transcends sport. The recognition of individuals whose selfless acts, whether agreed or not have taken great bravery. If a person is submitting during this time, they have causes for concern which go way beyond the bounds of a child's game. They should be freed to investigate and struggle for those causes. I would sincerely wish them luck.

That's means you was never a real fan of the NFL

Yea
NFL and some college basketball is the only sports left that I watch. And I admit it is getting harder to watch. For me it is the deplorable quality of officiating. Last weeks game between the Steelers and the Browns is a prime example. Pittsburgh had 13 calls for a whopping 178 yards in penalties with only 4 against the Browns. No game should be that lopsided.
Coach Tomlin no matter how bad the calls have been rarely says one word about officiating, always pointing to the play of his team. But he could not remain silent after last Sunday. It was so over the top lopsided that no one could possibly at the very least wonder if something was up.

It doesn't look like you are complaining that the refs missed calls against the Browns, or that the Steelers got a lot of bad calls.

If the Steelers committed 13 penalties, and the Browns only 4, that is what should be called.

The Browns are not qualified to blame the refs because the team is a ongoing SHIT TURD from upper manangement to the players

You ignorant twit. Why would the Browns blame the refs? They only had 4 penalties. The Steelers had 13.

h, kneeling is exactly the same as pissing on the flag. Off your meds again, I see.[/QUOTE

The act of kneeling in sport is a signal that play should be stopped. It is a player's way of letting officials know that they can no longer continue. In the NFL rule book it is referred to as 'submission'. Boxing, soccer, even baseball recognize the knee. Concurrently, we, as fans recognize the meaning. It is a non verbal which lets participants in almost any activity know that there is an issue.
I personally think the league has done a favor for Mr. Kapaernick (sp). They have relieved him of his burden. He no longer has to play a silly child's game for rich white men in stadiums of screaming, primarily white, middle class individuals. Individuals who apparently do not respect the struggle and plight of the African American community, in a country of the same.
Likewise, for the aforemention, I feel that the league should relieve every member who chooses to do the same.
The flag, the symbol of the country, and our culture, transcends sport. The recognition of individuals whose selfless acts, whether agreed or not have taken great bravery. If a person is submitting during this time, they have causes for concern which go way beyond the bounds of a child's game. They should be freed to investigate and struggle for those causes. I would sincerely wish them luck.

It was a nonviolent protest. He did not make a big show of it. He followed his beliefs and was trying to bring an issue he believes in to light.

He was not submitting. It was not during the game or on the field of play. The only reason it received so much attention was the reaction by conservatives calling for him to be fired ect ect.

Yea

It was a nonviolent protest. He did not make a big show of it. He followed his beliefs and was trying to bring an issue he believes in to light.

He was not submitting. It was not during the game or on the field of play. The only reason it received so much attention was the reaction by conservatives calling for him to be fired ect ect.
Players are there to play a fucking game, not turn throw their political bull shit in people's face.

So people show their disapproval by turning the shit off.

Yea

Players are there to play a fucking game, not turn throw their political bull shit in people's face.

Kneeling is "throwing their political bullshit in people's faces"? Jeez. Talk about a snowflake.

People are turning off networks all across the board. But if they want to abandon their team over something so trivial, it is their loss. lol

Yea

Yea

Au contraire mon ami--He WAS submitting. He was stating that he culture in which he plays is critically flawed. If he cant recognize the flag, how can he possibly be expected to play a stupid game? I think he deserves...no...needs to be free. Good going NFL owners. They should follow this up with every member who kneels.

Yea

Correction...it is the duty of every American to stand up for those causes they believe strongest in. It is the duty of every other American of means to assist them in doing so. The NFL owners have done this...good luck to him.

Forum List

Back