So enough of the left and right stuff. How do the Independents and Libertarians feel

Robert

Really nice Guy
Mar 21, 2011
about this Administration who is your candidate and what do you feel needs to be done to advance that candidate.

Myself I’m pretty much an Independent and this administration perhaps not surprising is IMO the most incompetent our nation has seen in a very long time the previous administration wasn’t much better. In fact this administration frankly scares the hell out me simply because it has an agenda that has nothing at all to do with our Nations wellbeing.

As far as a candidate goes there isn’t one whom I am ready to give a blessing. I would like a straight up Moderate Constitutionalists but they seem to be in extremely short supply.

What say you?

I heard on the news today that gasoline is to hit 7/gal. end of obie wan know nutting. the sands of time are trickling our way.. yay..

I heard on the news today that gasoline is to hit 7/gal. end of obie wan know nutting. the sands of time are trickling our way.. yay..

Its like were watching a slow motion title wave coming on shore and not being able to run from it.

Porblem is that most of the Independents and libertarians lean heavially right.

Well that's just it. My ideal candidate would be somebody who is economically right, fiscally conservative, an advocate of a lesser role of government in people's lives, a lesser military role worldwide, and socially liberal. However, what you tend to get is that they are either all right or all left on all issues and that is because the primary voters expect all or nothing.

I'm a hardcore fiscal conservative, and a live and let live social liberal.

The best thing this prez can do is not run 2012 and give his blessing to Ron Paul.

Here's the decision making process of the american bureacrat;

"Do I do what's best for the middle class that I can manipulate on the campaign trail, or do I do what the oil/healthcare/bank/drug industries want me to do and they'll line my pockets?"

It's pretty easy to see the choice the they make.

If Trump runs, I'll be voting for him since I'd like to see a hot first lady once in my lifetime. I'll probably end up voting for the Libertarian Party candidate IF they choose a real libertarian and not some worthless Republican.

I think that's a good thing.
So much for the liberal view of America being a center/left nation.

Reality is the majority of American's are fiscally conservative and socially middle of road to liberal.
When the economy and the Federal defeicit as it is, it will be a while before votes for legalizing dope and gay marriage win elections.

The best thing this prez can do is not run 2012 and give his blessing to Ron Paul.

"Do I do what's best for the middle class that I can manipulate on the campaign trail, or do I do what the oil/healthcare/bank/drug industries want me to do and they'll line my pockets?"

Yep, I'd vote for Ron Paul, but I have a hard time believing he can win the GOP nomination.

Well that's just it. My ideal candidate would be somebody who is economically right, fiscally conservative, an advocate of a lesser role of government in people's lives, a lesser military role worldwide, and socially liberal. However, what you tend to get is that they are either all right or all left on all issues and that is because the primary voters expect all or nothing.

Its a balancing act all right the main problem that I see is all the special interests the tug and pull on the members none of which have anyone's interest in mind other than the people they represent

No its because the republicans have courted nut jobs for the last 30 years.

You know people who believe any lie as long as it presents democrats as an evil enemy.

Death panels and birther lies.

Yep, I'd vote for Ron Paul, but I have a hard time believing he can win the GOP nomination.

We all know Ron Paul will not get the GOP nomination. Otherwise, he'd get my vote.

Forum List

Back