So drilling on Federal/offshore NOT happening..so Obama releasing Strategic Oil!!

Your sarcasm is noted as is your lack of reading comprehension.
Your outrageous bold fonts, and insults, are noted as proof I've hit a nerve.

Sorry to get you so angry.

Ooops.

Then stop being so GAWD DAMNED stupid!

Tell us all with your vast intellectual capabilities what WOULD lower gas prices???

You tell everybody their solutions wont work, but you offer up no solutions of your own.

PLYMCO_PILGRIM is dead on..
Nothing the President does will lower gas prices, unless you're George Bush, and you call the Saudiis up to call in favors.

I don't have any solutions because there aren't any.

It's the Republicans that need you to believe there is something te president can do...so they can tell you how Obama hasn't done that.

Exactly, you're prefectly right, about everything.

I know I was right about these comments I made so why did you attack them like I was wrong?

What does releasing oil from the strategic oil reserve accomplish that allowing NEW permitting for oil wells, opening up anwar, and bringing in the keystone pipeline does not accomplish.

On top of that increasing our overall production would be a LONG term supply side solution, unlike this short term solution of releasing reserves (which we have to replace at a high price).

In the end what we truly need is more refineries, no matter how much oil we can produce our gasoline price is still hinged on supply and demand...without new refineries the supply will not go up.
I should have never attacked you like you were wrong. My simple mind is nothing compared to your vastly superior intellect. You're like Hannibal Lechter to my Ray Liotta. Playing with my mind and pulling the puppet strings.

All the oil in Anwar, and all the oil shipped through the Keystone pipeline for 20 years, will not bring down the price of gas at the pumps.

Increasing oil production in the US will not bring gas prices at the pump down.

What will?

Even if Obama okay'd the Keystone pipeline, and opened up all lands anywhere in the US for drilling, and drilled baby drilled as much as Republicans want...and did everything Newt proposed already...gas prices would not be lower than they are today.

This is all phoney outrage, and it sounds just like the regurgitated idiotic swill I heard from Rush today on the way to work.

You forgot to blame bank ATM's too, Dear
There is nothing Obama or Bush could have done, nor is there anything Obama could do, or will do...that will affect gas prices.

With the exception of invading more middle eastern countries.

Every barrel of oil that is produced in the US is one less that we have to buy from Hugo Chavez, Vladimir Putin or middle eastern countries that hate us. We presently import almost half our oil and almost 60 percent of our trade deficit is shipped overseas to buy crude oil. Why do you like exporting enormous amounts of US wealth, $332 billion a year to foreign countries, when we could spend it here and create thousands of shovel ready jobs? And, reduce our dependence on outside countries.

None of those things would affect the price of gas at the pumps, and not even years later.

The threat of losing Iranian production causes prices to spike now, even when production is going full speed.
Threatening to increase American production won't cause prices to fall? Why not?
How about actually increasing production? That wouldn't help?
Threatening to increase American production won't cause prices to fall, it would just increase exports, and all the oil we bring up will be sold at market rates.

Threatening to increase American production won't cause prices to fall

Sure it would.

it would just increase exports,

Why would we export the added oil?

and all the oil we bring up will be sold at market rates

Yeah, funny thing about increasing supply, it brings down market rates.

I know I was right about these comments I made so why did you attack them like I was wrong?

What does releasing oil from the strategic oil reserve accomplish that allowing NEW permitting for oil wells, opening up anwar, and bringing in the keystone pipeline does not accomplish.

On top of that increasing our overall production would be a LONG term supply side solution, unlike this short term solution of releasing reserves (which we have to replace at a high price).

In the end what we truly need is more refineries, no matter how much oil we can produce our gasoline price is still hinged on supply and demand...without new refineries the supply will not go up.
I should have never attacked you like you were wrong. My simple mind is nothing compared to your vastly superior intellect. You're like Hannibal Lechter to my Ray Liotta. Playing with my mind and pulling the puppet strings.

All the oil in Anwar, and all the oil shipped through the Keystone pipeline for 20 years, will not bring down the price of gas at the pumps.

What will?

Voting Obama out of office.

How stupid does Obama really think people are???

He and supporters make fun of DRill baby drill supporters!
YET what is he doing???
Obama discussed a release of oil from the U.S. strategic reserve during a meeting in Washington yesterday with U.S. Prime Minister David Cameron, a U.K. official with knowledge of the talks said.

So which is it???

And the MSM??? WHY don't they ask Obama when Obama BRAGS..
So do not tell me that we're not drilling. We're drilling all over this country. There are a few spots we're not drilling. We're not drilling in the national mall. We're not drilling at your house. "
WHAT A DICK!!!
Obama: "Do Not Tell Me That We're Not Drilling. We're Drilling All Over This Country" | RealClearPolitics
FACTS OBAMA!!!
YOU DEMOCRATS SAID:

Maria Cantwell 2001: “oil extracted from the wildlife refuge wouldn’t reach refineries for seven to ten years.”

Jeff Bingaman 2001: “drilling in ANWR wouldn’t get us any oil for at least ten years.”

John Kerry 2001: “If we opened ANWR today it wouldn’t produce any oil for at least ten years.”
And of course, Barack Obama
“Offshore drilling would not lower gas prices today, it would not lower gas prices next year and it would not lower gas prices five years from now.”
“Believe me, if I thought there was any evidence at all that drilling could save people money who are struggling to fill up their gas tanks by this summer or this year, or even the next few years, I would consider it, but it won’t.
“We Will Not See A Drop Of Oil From Any Offshore Rigs For At Least Ten Years. We Would Not Have Full Production For Twenty Years.”
Democrats try to convince us that drilling for more oil is the answer to high gas prices, except when it’s not [Reader Post] | Flopping Aces
All of the last from OBAMA!!!

SO why is HE TAKING CREDIT IN this statement:
Our oil production reached its highest level in seven years. ... Since Obama said "oil production," we will only look at oil, rather than natural gas ...

SO IDIOT OBAMA supporters and OBAMA!!!

IF you said it was going to take 10 years.."We Will Not See A Drop Of Oil From Any Offshore Rigs For At Least Ten Years. "...
WHY IS HE TAKING CREDIT for highest in 7 years?????

THIS IS for you Independents and not the Obamatrons!!!

THINK about it! All the above Dems and Obama negating drill baby drill..laughing..
"takes 10 years" statements...
SO WHY are they taking credit for "highest level in 7 years"????

THAT's BECAUSE it was all DONE by Bush when he did the following WHICH Obama has NOW SHUT DOWN!!!!

In 2008, former President George W. Bush lifted his father's ban on drilling. And in the same year, amid high gas prices and election pressures, Democratic leaders allowed the nearly 30-year-old ban on drilling to lapse.

Shortly before Bush left office, the Minerals Management Service of the Department of Interior issued a new five-year leasing plan that proposed opening up areas in the Pacific, Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico to new drilling. Also included in the proposal were Bristol Bay as well as the Chuckchi and Beaufort Seas.

Obama did that last year too. What did we get--maybe 10 cents off of a gallon for a couple of weeks.

You forgot to blame bank ATM's too, Dear
There is nothing Obama or Bush could have done, nor is there anything Obama could do, or will do...that will affect gas prices.

With the exception of invading more middle eastern countries.

Every barrel of oil that is produced in the US is one less that we have to buy from Hugo Chavez, Vladimir Putin or middle eastern countries that hate us. We presently import almost half our oil and almost 60 percent of our trade deficit is shipped overseas to buy crude oil. Why do you like exporting enormous amounts of US wealth, $332 billion a year to foreign countries, when we could spend it here and create thousands of shovel ready jobs? And, reduce our dependence on outside countries.

Why do you like ......

Because he's stoopid.

Your sarcasm is noted as is your lack of reading comprehension.
Your outrageous bold fonts, and insults, are noted as proof I've hit a nerve.

Sorry to get you so angry.

Ooops.

He's telling the truth we do need more refineries. There's no point in drilling for all this oil--if we only have 2 refineries that it bottle necks up at.

Forum List

Back