So, Don Jr. had a "few" correspondences with Wikileaks....

Stop picking on Mike Pence. He was too busy preying for the souls of aborted babies and their mothers to notice Trump was being played by the Ruskies.
/——/ Trump was played and won while Hildabeast wasn’t and lost? Seriously?

the entire Trump Cartel are nothing but lying bitches. They pretend nobody will notice, and act like its part of the job.

F'em all.
/——/ Your blind hatred for Trump will eat you up. Let it go Spanky

I dont hate Trump. I oppose him dishonoring the country 24/7 and Trumpdrones sucking his cock for doing it.
/——/ why does every discussion with a lib degenerate into a perverted sex act?

1zdtup.jpg

things are speeding up- i doubt 6 months out we will still have trump in the whitehouse.

From your typing fingers to God's ear....the orange clown MUST go and the sooner the better for the welfare of this nation.

What a non story

....and this is an added bonus to your "non story".....LOL

Pence was asked in October 2016 if the Trump campaign was “in cahoots” with WikiLeaks as it released droves of damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

“Nothing could be further from the truth,” Pence responded.

The statement on Monday marks just the most recent time Pence has claimed to be out of the loop on critical information related to Trump associate’s communications that could be linked to the Russia probe.

pence knew in early january about mike flynn & russia before the inaugeration when pence was part of the transition team. elijah cummings personally wrote pence a letter telling him that flynn cannot be trusted & do not let him inside.

pence is in deep.

The story is just breaking, but it'll be another solid factoid regarding the Trump campaign dirty-tricks to screw over Clinton, last year.....

Bear in mind the links between Russia and Wikileaks and Wikileaks with the Trump campaign...the connect-the-dots are something to behold.

Expect Don Jr.to be called to testify under oath to the various committees......(I love it ...its like King Lear's tragedy!!!)

The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and ...

Donald Trump Jr.'s leaked private messages to WikiLeaks, explained ...

For nearly a year, WikiLeaks was DMing with Donald Trump Jr. | Ars ...

Nail all of them. The whole disgusting mob family and send them back to the arms of the Russians who give them dirty money.

things are speeding up- i doubt 6 months out we will still have trump in the whitehouse.

From your typing fingers to God's ear....the orange clown MUST go and the sooner the better for the welfare of this nation.

Trump will dig in because his base is going to call it a conspiracy by the establishment, the "swamp". I don't know what it will take to wake these idiots up. I really don't.

The story is just breaking, but it'll be another solid factoid regarding the Trump campaign dirty-tricks to screw over Clinton, last year.....

Bear in mind the links between Russia and Wikileaks and Wikileaks with the Trump campaign...the connect-the-dots are something to behold.

Expect Don Jr.to be called to testify under oath to the various committees......(I love it ...its like King Lear's tragedy!!!)

This is outrageous!!!

Only Democrats are allowed to use dirty tricks!

This is outrageous!!!

Only Democrats are allowed to use dirty tricks!

"Brilliant" defense there Tody.........Pass that on to the rest of your ilk as soon as possible.

pence knew in early january about mike flynn & russia before the inaugeration when pence was part of the transition team. elijah cummings personally wrote pence a letter telling him that flynn cannot be trusted & do not let him inside.

pence is in deep.

....AND....

Sally Yates says she warned White House that Flynn was a blackmail ...

that's right--- & that was just b4 she got fired.

makes one go hmmmmm.... something just don't smell right about this.

Nail all of them. The whole disgusting mob family and send them back to the arms of the Russians who give them dirty money.
Including Chelsea?

Forum List

Back