So did you and the MSM forget the 2000 presidential election???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 7.29.12 PM.png

Linked to Drudgereport and stories during the previous elections when DEMOCRATS said they won't concede so why all the angst about Trump saying:
I will totally accept' election results 'if I win'
After raising concerns about voter fraud -- instances of which are extremely rare -- Trump also pledged to accept "a clear election result."
"Of course, I would accept a clear election result, but I would also reserve my right to contest or file a legal challenge in the case of a questionable result," Trump said. "And always, I will follow and abide by all of the rules and traditions of all of the many candidates who have come before me. Always."

So what is the issue folks?

There ain't one, but we need to sling all this shyte up against the wall to have an election that avoids real issues.

View attachment 94654
Linked to Drudgereport and stories during the previous elections when DEMOCRATS said they won't concede so why all the angst about Trump saying:
After raising concerns about voter fraud -- instances of which are extremely rare -- Trump also pledged to accept "a clear election result."
"Of course, I would accept a clear election result, but I would also reserve my right to contest or file a legal challenge in the case of a questionable result," Trump said. "And always, I will follow and abide by all of the rules and traditions of all of the many candidates who have come before me. Always."

The issue was that Bush didn't win the national vote, and he probably didn't win Florida, either. But despite all the hair on the 2000 election, and despite the fact that Bush was the biggest fucking disaster to ever hit the White House, Gore still accepted the results.

Oh, yeah, and Gore didn't question the results of the election before they actually happened.
Now, Trump is trying his best to walk this back, because it's pretty disasterous for his campaign.... but too late.

View attachment 94654

The issue was that Bush didn't win the national vote, and he probably didn't win Florida, either. But despite all the hair on the 2000 election, and despite the fact that Bush was the biggest fucking disaster to ever hit the White House, Gore still accepted the results.

Oh, yeah, and Gore didn't question the results of the election before they actually happened.
Now, Trump is trying his best to walk this back, because it's pretty disasterous for his campaign.... but too late.

He's toast.

Amazingly, I checked the RCP polls for today. From the four that were reported for the General Election, all were inside the Margin of Error.

Who knows????

Basically, Trump as POTUS is unknown, but Hillary, through the scandals of each ring of Clinton's positions IS KNOWN.

Corruption vs. Unknown. I guess the best bet is "Unknown."

Actually he did win, after media went back and counted and recounted. Didn't hear much about it, did ya?
View attachment 94654

Democrats had a legitimate reason to question the results in 2000 ...a race in Florida that was decided by less than 600 votes out of 20 million people
Al Gore conceded after six weeks to allow the inauguration to proceed in January. A class act

Lets compare to the Minnesota Senate race in 2008 between Franken and Coleman. Republicans refused to concede by January so the Minnesota Senator could take his seat. They refused to concede by February, March, April, May and June leaving Minnesota with only one senator. It was not till July 2009 when all judicial venues were exhausted that they finally allowed Franken to take his seat

Democrats had a legitimate reason to question the results in 2000 ...a race in Florida that was decided by less than 600 votes out of 20 million people
Al Gore conceded after six weeks to allow the inauguration to proceed in January. A class act

Lets compare to the Minnesota Senate race in 2008 between Franken and Coleman. Republicans refused to concede by January so the Minnesota Senator could take his seat. They refused to concede by February, March, April, May and June leaving Minnesota with only one senator. It was not till July 2009 when all judicial venues were exhausted that they finally allowed Franken to take his seat

First of all...where is your link substantiating your personal observation???

Secondly... Still the same issue. Democrats still say Bush stole the election as you do!
You democrats NEVER ever were supportive of Bush as these following comments show you even encouraged the terrorists to kill more troops and deny the links substantiating these comments...PLEASE!!!
You went on as the democrats did to obstruct every effort of GWB including the following actual words from
leading democrats!
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"
By the way, maybe Obama's encouraging of the terrorists has shown by a Harvard study to have increased
violence by 10%...
THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:

"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!!
According to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center
at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

So all of this to encourage terrorists demean our military and guess what it got?
ISIS!! And then in 2008 due to Democrats like these:

Unfortunately, these warnings went unheeded, as the President's repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems.
Setting the Record Straight: The Three Most Egregious Claims In The New York Times Article On The Housing Crisis

Many prominent Democrats, including House Finance Chairman Barney Frank, opposed any legislation correcting the risks posed by GSEs.
* House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (D-MA) criticized
the President's warning saying:
"these two entities - Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac - are not facing any kind of financial crisis .
The more people exaggerate these problems,
the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable
housing."...
(Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae,"
New York Times, 9/11/03)
* Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Chairman Christopher Dodd also
ignored the President's warnings and called on him to "immediately reconsider his ill-advised"
position. Eric Dash, "Fannie Mae's Offer To Help Ease Credit Squeeze
Is Rejected, As Critics Complain Of Opportunism," New York Times, 8/11/07)
Barney Frank's Fannie and Freddie Muddle

So once again you spout NOTHING with NO SUBSTANTIATING LINKS!
Refute my links!

View attachment 94654

Are you and Blackrook on the same Rube Network Facebook feed?

This can't be a coincidence: Al Gore challenged the 2000 election, leading to nasty feelings that survive to this day

View attachment 94654

Is that algore voter you?

image.jpeg

New Topics

Forum List

Back