So did Trump use campaign contributions to fund his Harvey donation?

Trump was going to pay his fair share of taxes, but decided to donate the money to Harvey victims instead. Cue liberal heads exploding.

Using the 'reasoning' of the people who say that Planned Parenthood pays for abortions with government money,

I'd say the answer is yes...
yes you would. and like always, you'd be wrong.

I wouldn't be wrong since I didn't use my argument. I used the 'money is fungible' argument that the anti-abortionists, probably you included,

use against Planned Parenthood getting federal funds.

LOL what a stupid 'talking point', even for the fever swamp at DU, where most of this silly crap comes from.

Using the 'reasoning' of the people who say that Planned Parenthood pays for abortions with government money,

I wouldn't be wrong since I didn't use my argument. I used the 'money is fungible' argument that the anti-abortionists, probably you included,

but you're still wrong.

Trump was going to pay his fair share of taxes, but decided to donate the money to Harvey victims instead. Cue liberal heads exploding.

Trump Using Campaign and RNC Funds to Cover Legal Fees in Russia Probe

Money is fungible, correct?
those were donations targeted for him. you should learn to read better. americans are paying his fees. isn't that a neighborly? and yet you show what scum looks like, we didn't need to see it though.

but you're still wrong.

Trump got campaign contributions that he used to pay his own legal fees.

Trump Using Campaign and RNC Funds to Cover Legal Fees in Russia Probe

Money is fungible, correct?
those were donations targeted for him. you should learn to read better. americans are paying his fees. isn't that a neighborly? and yet you show what scum looks like, we didn't need to see it though.

For him to use to give as a 'donation' to the Harvey victims. lol, you're almost there..

I think the whole reason Trump declared he was running in 2020 shortly after he was elected was so that he could soak up all that campaign cash and get the GOP to pay for his Russia probe legal expenses. So far, the GOP has paid for around 231,000 of his legal fees.

but you're still wrong.

It's the butt hurt speaking. Get over it FFS!

but you're still wrong.

yes he did. Jonathan Karl reported last night on ABC

I think the whole reason Trump declared he was running in 2020 shortly after he was elected was so that he could soak up all that campaign cash and get the GOP to pay for his Russia probe legal expenses. So far, the GOP has paid for around 231,000 of his legal fees.
funding from americans who gave to the legal fees. You can direct the funds if you didn't know.

Trump allies pushing RNC to cover legal fees of Russia investigations

"Top allies to President Trump are pushing the Republican National Committee (RNC) to cover legal fees related to the investigations into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The Washington Post cited three sources close to Trump's legal team that indicated a "robust" discussion about the RNC covering the legal fees for Trump and his senior White House aides was taking place. The RNC declined the Post's requests for comment."

Last edited:
No Meathead, Trump has actually used around 231,000 dollars of GOP campaign funds so far to pay for his Russian probe legal fees. It's not butthurt.

But, you sound like you have a serious case of head in the sand.

Anyone who contributed to Trumps campaign knew he was a crook

So lawyer fees is an obvious expense

but you're still wrong.

It's the butt hurt speaking. Get over it FFS!

Leave poor Donald alone!!!! waaaaaa...

It is truly amazing how many RWnuts on this forum think Trump should not be criticized for ANYTHING.

funding from americans who gave to the legal fees. You can direct the funds if you didn't know.

Normally, presidents use their campaign contributions for stuff like checking out voting laws, or getting legal advice on how to run their election campaign.

Trump is the first one to use campaign contributions to pay for legal fees in a criminal investigation.

Forum List

Back