So, did anyone get a 360?

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Geez, we talked about the thing nonstop for the six months before it came out, now we don't even mention it!

I won't get one for a long time, if ever (I'm loyal to Sony), but my friend got one. The graphics are pretty good, the loadtimes are MUCH faster, but I saw nothing completely mindblowing. He got Dead or Alive 4, Brothers in Arms 2, and Perfect Dark Zero. Dead or Alive is pretty fun, the backgrounds are really nice, but for the most part, it looks like an above-average XBOX game, nothing revolutionary. Same with Perfect Dark, nice backgrounds, but I really didn't enjoy it that much (I didn't like the original Perfect Dark for N64, either). the controls are like Halo, only much less responsive. I did enjoy Brothers in Arms, though. The AI is really intelligent, your men actually point out where enemies are, rather than just saying "Nazis, incoming" or something like that.

too frickn' expensive right now. I REALLY want Halo 3 and the Elder Scrolls IV, but I'm not prepared to shell out half a grand for them.

2 of my friends have one, one friend already had to return his because of so many bugs in the system, the other's having trouble with his for the same thing. But, hey, at least they can say they were the first ones to have it. Same thing happened with the first XBOX, the very first ones that came out were pretty crappy. I have officially made my legiance with Sony, if I ever purchase another game system, it will definitely be a PS3, and it will not be for many years.

Dan said:
2 of my friends have one, one friend already had to return his because of so many bugs in the system, the other's having trouble with his for the same thing. But, hey, at least they can say they were the first ones to have it. Same thing happened with the first XBOX, the very first ones that came out were pretty crappy. I have officially made my legiance with Sony, if I ever purchase another game system, it will definitely be a PS3, and it will not be for many years.

i have an xbox and a ps2.....both systems are great ....both are good for differnet types of games......i will eventulayy get a 360 and a ps3

Forum List

Back