So Dem's Praised Obama For"Stopping The Bleeding" Where Are The Economic Statistics ?

Oct 10, 2011
Naples

:laugh2::laugh::disbelief::hmpf:
And how many times over the last 30 or so months have we been hearing "Well When Obama Took Office, We Were Losing 700,000 Jobs A Month"?
And here we are pushing 36 months later, yet no improvement on just about ANYTHING !!!
So what bleeding did Obama Stop? :dunno:
Yet we have Obama,Biden,Pelosi and Wasserman trying to convince us that our lives are much better now and could of been so much worse if they hadn't borrowed 4 Trillion dollars{plus interest} from our children to stabilize the economy and make our lives So Much Happier !! :boobies:

And yet our "Nobel Peace Prize" winner can't and wont even make an effort to stop the OWS Protesters from destroying some of our metropolitan cities. :hellno:

• Banned
and thanks to Bwarny Fwank/Dodd/Pelosi/Fanny May ect. Condos that were going for $250,000 here In Naples,Fl are now going for $50,000.

• Banned
and oil is over 100.00 a barrell again? so how long has a gallon of gas been around $3.50 a gallon? 9 or so months? Thank You President Bambi !!!

• Banned
and who isn't surprised the nation has been in decline since 2009? maybe the 48% who voted against the next hitler?

chart-020510-update.jpg

Hi, I am WillowTree in response to the Economic Data you've just provided, sir:

crickets(1).jpg

The stats are not at Great Depression levels, which is exactly where we would be today otherwise.

the DOW average has nothing to do with unemployment. or "Increased Home Values" it's the money in circulation going into it. That does not create jobs. The DOW could be 13,000 next October, unemployment will still be around 9% and America would have lost their patients a year prior to that.

the DOW average has nothing to do with unemployment. or "Increased Home Values" it's the money in circulation going into it. That does not create jobs. The DOW could be 13,000 next October, unemployment will still be around 9% and America would have lost their patients a year prior to that.

patience, sir. America is not a Doctor. :razz:

In other words, I owned you, and all you have left are ridiculous attempts at sounding like you know what you're talking about. :lol::lol::lol:

Let's take another look at the OP:

And how many times over the last 30 or so months have we been hearing "Well When Obama Took Office, We Were Losing 700,000 Jobs A Month"?
And here we are pushing 36 months later, yet no improvement on just about ANYTHING !!!

Just as I thought. You made no specific request. You wanted to see how much (or if) things have improved since Obama took office. Well, as the 4 charts that I posted clearly show - things have improved. Nice attempt at moving the goal post though (except for the fact that the DOW is tied to the economy - unlike you so naively claimed).

The economy was losing an annualized average of 9% of it's value when Obama took office, a rate of loss in production matched only by the beginning of the Depression - and a rate far worse than we knew at the time. We were losing almost 800,000 jobs per month and the credit markets were completely frozen.

Teals of Wonder, it takes a special kind of rightwing bias to fail to see that the situation has improved.

and I wonder how many of the millions of home owners will vote for Obama when the home they purchased for around 250K will be worth around 80K next October.

and I wonder how many of the millions of home owners will vote for Obama when the home they purchased for around 250K will be worth around 80K next October.

As a resident of Naples, I'm sure you're familiar with the housing crash. Of course, some areas of the country were smart enough to avoid such idiotic artificial runups in home values.

Forum List

Back