So Debbie Wasserman,What Next? Republicans Will End The Economy As We Know It?

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:laugh2::clap::laugh2:
So now the lovable congresswoman wants us all to believe that Romeny is going to end health care for all women. Yes !! Beginning in 2013, all private health insurance firms are going to cancell womens polices on the basis of gender.
So in leyman terms, Debbie Wasserman thinks that 60% of All Americans are as dumb&naive as Barney The Purple Dinasour.:laugh:

So what will be her next accusation when she sees that Obama is still at 41% approval?
Will she declare that the GOP are cannibals and will eat your children and your dogs?
Will Wasserman claim that if Romney is elected President, a meteor will strike the earth because Romney will kill the "Anti-Asteroid Nuclear" plan?
Just keep it up, she is a gift to Romney!! almost like a female version of Biden.
:banana:

This chick's about as dumb as they come... she makes Boxer and Pelosi seem somewhat intelligent.

I say the more of this idiot we see the better...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9OYaLAta1I&feature=related]Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Repeats Lie of the Year - YouTube[/ame]

Go Debbie! Go!:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGZGoABWRXA&feature=related]DNC Chair: Republicans Want To Drag Us Back To 'Jim Crow Laws' - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
i really feel so very sorry for the Dodo bird that gave birth to wasserman way back in the 50's. then a few years later they were extinct. No wonder wasserman acts like a dodo all the time.

Republicans already have. They did it under Bush. It was only three years ago. No one could possibly forget in such a short time.

Wasserman will also warn that College graduates wont be able to find a job if we have a President Romney!

But isn't it true that under Emperor Obama the best President t we have ever had
that college grads can't get jobs now? :D

Under Republicans, it's clear, their won't be any college grads. There won't be any colleges. They hate education THAT MUCH. Rick Santorum, "Education is for snobs".

#14- thanks for the Depression and the do nothing Congress, dupe.
I wouldn't call keeping the lid on the Obama spending toilet was doing nothing! The Republicans are saving taxpayers trillions in future debts, no thanks to Barack Obama's onus on federal control-freak spending on DNC base causes like free money, free medicine, debt forgetfulness, free food stamps, and free how-to-take-advantage-of-welfare training classes. :D

Wasserman will also warn that College graduates wont be able to find a job if we have a President Romney!

But isn't it true that under Emperor Obama the best President t we have ever had
that college grads can't get jobs now? :D

Under Republicans, it's clear, their won't be any college grads. There won't be any colleges. They hate education THAT MUCH. Rick Santorum, "Education is for snobs".
Higher education that teaches people societal chaos is worthless. Privatize education, then it will not be a union/government clash once a year every year.

Forum List

Back