So, Coyote, who won the Democratic Debate?

Biden or Warren. But Biden makes too many mistakes...I kinda worry about him. Bernie is way too far left for the presidency, people like him are better in Congress. What is difficult to tell is har far left they would govern because, like the Republicans in their last primary, they are playing to their base trying to out left each other.

Healthcare is an important issue, but I prefer Biden’s approach of trying to fix the ACA over the call for Medicare for all and a single payer system. Not ready for that approach yet.

I have not made up my mind who to vote for.
Fix the ACA/ obammy care how?

Guys let’s try to keep on topic here, the Dem Debates. Reparations as an issue brought up by candidates is fine, but going on about who is the most racist is going derail the thread. Let’s make the “who” be tbe candidates in question.

Biden or Warren. But Biden makes too many mistakes...I kinda worry about him. Bernie is way too far left for the presidency, people like him are better in Congress. What is difficult to tell is har far left they would govern because, like the Republicans in their last primary, they are playing to their base trying to out left each other.

Healthcare is an important issue, but I prefer Biden’s approach of trying to fix the ACA over the call for Medicare for all and a single payer system. Not ready for that approach yet.

There were a lot of potential fixes brought up over the years and shot down by the Republican majority. The main thing to note is that many of the elements were popularly supported, even by Republicans. Others have wide popular support such as expansion of Medicare. Going into detail on how to fix it would need a thread of it’s own.

What is the alternative to medicare for all, my friends?

status quo? STATUS QUO???

Biden also lied thru his false teeth

For Biden's next act, his dentures will fly out of his mouth while both eyes shoot blood; and all the media and Democrats will say is that Joe is such a gaffe-ster.

Better a gaffe-ster than a grabber of pussy,a dishonest grabber at that

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Biden and Warren or Kamala would destroy the orange. I feel bad for Sanders, but politics is too dirty for him.

I think some people are more effective in Congress, and Sanders is one of them.

Biden and Warren or Kamala would destroy the orange. I feel bad for Sanders, but politics is too dirty for him.

I think some people are more effective in Congress, and Sanders is one of them.

I don't disagree with him about the sorry state of afairs the nation is in. His solutions to those problems is where we separate paths. But he did/does vote with us against a lot of really bad legislation. Even if it's for different reasons, a Nay is a Nay is a Nay.

That's my two cents on him. Yours is likely different in that you might support his solutions/policies, or even just some of them. I don't know.

The main problem now is the RNC and the DNC keep rigging the rules to suit them. It's happened to Ron, it's happened to Bernie (two major powerhouse grassroots, both have set all-time political records and both are still very much active i nthe process itself) and it's happened to Gabbard most recently.

The people need to take back the process from the scoundrels. That window is wide open.

I am not sure who won, but I am very certain that the loser was the American public who viewed the debate.

However, it's always good that eyes are being opened to what is going on in our country.

There were a lot of potential fixes brought up over the years and shot down by the Republican majority. The main thing to note is that many of the elements were popularly supported, even by Republicans. Others have wide popular support such as expansion of Medicare. Going into detail on how to fix it would need a thread of it’s own.
Medicare is a fking disaster. Why not go back to what the 98%were good with before you fked us with that country killer obammy care for 2% of lazy fks

You aren't objective and they all were better than Trump.
If that were true, the DNC wouldnt be so broke right now. People arent excited about your candidates at all.

As stated coming from the demonstrably least objective person on the forum.

View attachment 279188
Wow, 20 people in a forum of 40,000, a nation of 330 million, and a world of 7.7 billion, think I am a racist. Why my goodness I should just stop what I am doing and see things the way those 20 people want me to.

Lol!
Im sure if you go meet the rest of the world, they will hate you too. :laugh:

View attachment 279188
Wow, 20 people in a forum of 40,000, a nation of 330 million, and a world of 7.7 billion, think I am a racist. Why my goodness I should just stop what I am doing and see things the way those 20 people want me to.

Lol!
_____

Are you in favor of Reparations?

Yes. Do you have a problem with that? And don't come with that we weren't there or did not own slave bullshit. Slavery is the basis on which current white American wealth is built.
You werent there and you were never a slave. Black people today have benefitted the most from slavery. If some other people hadnt suffered for you in the past, youd be stuck in Africa. You also reap any and every reward that white people today get from slavery.

Quit begging for money and get a job you bum.

If reparations were paid tomorrow I would direct my part to be put in a fund dedicated to rebuilding black communities.
Nah, if reparations were paid, your car would look like this the next day. This is why we dont want Harris or Booker as president. Your cars are eye sores and therefore bad for the country.

donk-chevy-caprice.jpg

View attachment 279188

Lol!
_____

Are you in favor of Reparations?

Yes. Do you have a problem with that? And don't come with that we weren't there or did not own slave bullshit. Slavery is the basis on which current white American wealth is built.
You werent there and you were never a slave. Black people today have benefitted the most from slavery. If some other people hadnt suffered for you in the past, youd be stuck in Africa. You also reap any and every reward that white people today get from slavery.

Quit begging for money and get a job you bum.
In other words, contribute to society rather than being a drain

If reparations were paid tomorrow I would direct my part to be put in a fund dedicated to rebuilding black communities.
Nah, if reparations were paid, your car would look like this the next day. This is why we dont want Harris or Booker as president. Your cars are eye sores and therefore bad for the country.

donk-chevy-caprice.jpg
Reparations was a civil war that cost 600,000 lives

It isn’t meaningless if you live in those communities.

"Empowerment" is just a stupid "feel good" term that means nothing. VOTING IS EMPOWERMENT. Thats' why we invented America ya' dope, so people could vote and choose their own government.
It isn’t meaningless if you live in those communities.

"Empowerment" is just a stupid "feel good" term that means nothing. VOTING IS EMPOWERMENT. Thats' why we invented America ya' dope, so people could vote and choose their own government.

And it is great when it works ya? How has it helped those communitees?

Money = political influence.

Citizens United changed that landscape.

donk-chevy-caprice.jpg
Reparations was a civil war that cost 600,000 lives
No. It wasn’t. You conveniently leave out the many blacks who fought for their freedom. The EARNED it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back