So clark says McCain is not Qualified

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Clark says Military Exs does not Qualify a person to be President?

Didn't Clark run for president on his own Military Record?

Which by the way is not so great. Ask someone in the Military who served under him. He is the Laughing stock of our military.

Charles

Yeah he did, he was always talking about it in his speechs on Iraq, his 2004 website is still up Clark04.com

Spin, spin, spin.

6/29/08: General Wesley Clark on CBS's Face the Nation | WesPAC

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Deer-Hunting-Jesus-Dispatches-Americas/dp/0307339378/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1215176375&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Deer Hunting with Jesus: Dispatches from America's Class War: Joe Bageant: Books[/ame]

Spin, spin, spin.

6/29/08: General Wesley Clark on CBS's Face the Nation | WesPAC

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Amazon.com: Deer Hunting with Jesus: Dispatches from America's Class War: Joe Bageant: Books

Spin is right! Clark certainly was claiming exactly that military experience didn't count (or at least McCain's military experience didn't count) and now you libs are spinning all over the place trying to deny he said it.

Which by the way is not so great. Ask someone in the Military who served under him. He is the Laughing stock of our military.

Charles

I don't know you very well around here, but I would assume by your title of "dejected conservative", and the various things you say, that you aren't a McCain supporter. So why do you care?

Baseless? When Baby Bush would only deny using illegal drugs for 25 years before he took office?

Bush denies using any illegal drug during the past 25 years - August 19, 1999

Baseless when he left the guard after drug testing was implemented at the same time?

Bush denies using any illegal drug during the past 25 years - August 19, 1999

So, Jillian, where is the conviction for illegal drug use? Obama denies being a racist; I suppose (based on the same type of conjecture you use in Bush's case) that the allegations are true.

I thought you were a lawyer.

So, Jillian, where is the conviction for illegal drug use? Obama denies being a racist; I suppose (based on the same type of conjecture you use in Bush's case) that the allegations are true.

I thought you were a lawyer.

I'm sorry, are we in courthouse? I was responding to his comment that it was "baseless". And it's not basesless at least in part because of the manner in which baby bush responded to it.

Personally, I don't care if he used coke or not except that he cost this country a million dollars for his flight training and then didn't show up for the medicals. I doubt there'd be any other reason someone in the military wouldn't show up for such a test. I thought *you* were in the military and would know that.

But I'll play. Why do you think he wouldn't show up?

I'm sorry, are we in courthouse? I was responding to his comment that it was "baseless". And it's not basesless at least in part because of the manner in which baby bush responded to it.

Personally, I don't care if he used coke or not except that he cost this country a million dollars for his flight training and then didn't show up for the medicals. I doubt there'd be any other reason someone in the military wouldn't show up for such a test. I thought *you* were in the military and would know that.

But I'll play. Why do you think he wouldn't show up?

Oh I get it! The only POSSIBLE reason he would not show up for a physical is because he was using drugs! Nice try at deflecting this but again, where is the proof that Bush used drugs.

This whole discussion has been done to death on this board so I'm not going to rehash it. It is nice to know that YOUR ethics only apply when you are in the courtroom. I finally realize why I dislike lawyers AND libs...their moral principles are about as solid as wet cement.

Oh, Come on..

Bush was a cokehead in the 80's.

Everybody was a cokehead in the 80s who was any fun at all.

And from what I hear, Bush was a hell of a lot of fun back then.

No big deal.

At least he was reasonable honest about it, unlike SOME former POTUSs I can think of.

Oh, Come on..

Bush was a cokehead in the 80's.

Everybody was a cokehead in the 80s who was any fun at all.

And from what I hear, Bush was a hell of a lot of fun back then.

No big deal.

At least he was reasonable honest about it, unlike SOME former POTUSs I can think of.

Are you admitting to being a cokehead in the 80's?

Back to the initial point. Having the ability to get shot down does not a president make. Now standing up to and surving a POW camp as well as standing up to your party hierarchy might provide some insight on presidential leadership ability, but.. getting shot down is something that anyone can do.... anyone that can fly that is.. technically that idiot that flew his lawn chair from oregon to Idaho was shot down. Granted he shot himself down. I however would not want this man as president...

Charles

Who should we ask? The Swift Boat guys?

McCain finished at the bottom of his class in the US Naval Academy but because of his father, he got to fly. Sound familiar? Just like Bush.

Clark was valedictorian of his class at West Point.

Clark was a General. McCain was only a Captain, and that wasn't during war. It was 1981.

This from Wykepedia: Experiencing episodes of torture, his war wounds would leave him with lifelong physical limitations. (they forgot to mention mental limitations, anger, calling asians gooks, etc.) He was in a cage for 2 freakin years!!! Guys are coming back from Iraq mentally fucked up. You think McCain isn't fucked up in the head? Just ask any Republican Congressman who works with him on a day to day basis.

You want to ask neo con's that served under Wesley Clark? I'm sure they'll say whatever the Swiftboaters want them to say. But he isn't running for President, McCain is.

How many people did Clark lose in Kosovo?

Clark commanded Operation Allied Force in the Kosovo War during his term as the Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO from 1997 to 2000.

Clark spent 34 years in the Army and the Department of Defense, receiving many military decorations, several honorary knighthoods, and a Presidential Medal of Freedom.

I love it that the Dems are now Swiftboating you bitches!!!!

Forum List

Back