So, Chicago wants to even have more bans on guns because

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Of all those murders done by gang members. Because we all know gang members follow the law.. I think Raum Emanual puts the S in Stupid

Another deadly Saturday in Chicago...
:eek:
US woman loses fourth child to gun violence
Mon, Jan 28, 2013 - At least five people were gunned down in a single day in Chicago, including a 34-year-old man whose mother had already lost her other three children to shootings.
Ronnie Chambers, who was his mother Shirley’s youngest child, was shot in the head on Saturday while sitting in a parked car on the city’s West Side. A 21-year-old man who was also in the car was wounded, police said. Shirley Chambers, whose two other sons and daughter were shot in separate attacks more than a decade ago, was left grieving again, WLS-TV reported. “Right now, I am totally lost because Ronnie was my only surviving son,” Chambers said.

Shirley Chambers’ first child, Carlos, was shot and killed by a high school classmate in 1995 after an argument. He was 18. Her daughter Latoya, then 15, and her other son, Jerome, were shot and killed within months of one another in 2000. “What did I do wrong? I was there for them. We did not have everything we wanted, but we had what we needed,” she said on Saturday. Chambers said that despite this latest tragic chapter in her life, she is not bitter or angry. “They took my only child. I have nobody right now. That is my only baby,” she said.

A few hours after Ronnie Chambers was killed, a gunman opened fire on three men near a South Side eatery, killing two of them and wounding the third, police said. On Saturday afternoon, detectives were called to the scene of another shooting in which a man in his 30s and a teenager were shot to death. There had been no arrests. Chicago’s homicide count surpassed 500 last year for the first time since 2008. As grim as it is, Chicago’s homicide rate was almost double in the early 1990s — averaging about 900 — before violent crime began dropping in cities across the US. Last year’s increase stood in sharp contrast to New York, where homicides fell 21 percent from 2011 as of early last month.

US woman loses fourth child to gun violence - Taipei Times

The way to stop the murders is to attack the problem head on. But with the way many of those buildings are structured, they will need warrants granted for every room in each building, they will need tons of cops with guns who are trained for CQC, and they will need to be ruthless.

Because with how those tall buildings are ran and infested with those gang members who are protecting their drugs, guns, etc. They won't be giving up without a fight. And they WILL have to end up cleaning house floor after floor after floor.

Forum List

Back