So, can liberals please explain why having a good relationship with Taiwan is bad?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
What exactly have they done? Is it simply cause it makes china mad? What is the reason?

I will be waiting for the straight answer.

Now, am I expecting any of the left wing losers to give an original answer without going to some moveon.org site for what they are suppose to think?

No, of course not. Don't be silly.

What exactly have they done? Is it simply cause it makes china mad? What is the reason?

Now, am I expecting any of the left wing losers to give an original answer without going to some moveon.org site for what they are suppose to think?

Because Trump... still in denial, major butthurt.

So, can liberals please explain why having a good relationship with Taiwan is bad?

Nope, I can't. Have you stopped beating your wife?

Some people never beat their wives, I know, difficult to believe for some others...

Huh.....

Is this an admission that the left are of course OVER REACTING over something they have no clue about?

Who knows we have been defending her with a carrier fleet close by forever.

Huh.....

Is this an admission that the left are of course OVER REACTING over something they have no clue about?

Is this an admission that you're so dense that you can't tell when your strawman with his box of Composition Fallacies --- has been called out?

No. For an answer, reference liberal arguments regarding Israel and Palestine.

Huh.....

Is this an admission that you're so dense that you can't tell when your strawman with his box of Composition Fallacies --- has been called out?
Explain, please. My "strawman" fallacy.

Strawman fallacy
Description: Substituting a person’s actual position or argument with a distorted, exaggerated, or misrepresented version of the position of the argument.

Everyone in the MSM and of course the sheep that listen to the left wing MSM, are attacking Trump for accepting a phone call from Taiwan. I asked if anyone knew why that was a bad thing.

By the definition of that fallacy, it seems those that are OVERREACTING to Trump is creating the strawman fallacy. You, then admitted that you cannot explain why having a decent relationship is a bad thing, which means you are admitting the left are the ones that created the strawman based on what the definition of the fallacy is.

You are so fucking easy for me. All of you. I love the old beat your wife obfuscation too. I mean it was a lame attempt by you in trying to deal with your cognitive dissonance that my rhetorical questions create within every stupid ass fucking double talking hypocritical asshat like yourself.

Huh.....

Explain, please. My "strawman" fallacy.

Strawman fallacy
Description: Substituting a person’s actual position or argument with a distorted, exaggerated, or misrepresented version of the position of the argument.

Everyone in the MSM and of course the sheep that listen to the left wing MSM, are attacking Trump for accepting a phone call from Taiwan. I asked if anyone knew why that was a bad thing.

By the definition of that fallacy, it seems those that are OVERREACTING to Trump is creating the strawman fallacy. You, then admitted that you cannot explain why having a decent relationship is a bad thing, which means you are admitting the left are the ones that created the strawman based on what the definition of the fallacy is.

You are so fucking easy for me. All of you. I love the old beat your wife obfuscation too. I mean it was a lame attempt by you in trying to deal with your cognitive dissonance that my rhetorical questions create within every stupid ass fucking double talking hypocritical asshat like yourself.

Trump is not in any office yet, he is not governed by strict protocol. And then, listen to the lefty logic----------> a President elect can NOT talk by phone to Taiwan. Why? They don't know, they are waiting for their handlers to tell them why, and their handlers are waiting for Valerie Jarret to send the word down to them so they can pass it on to the fools on here!

But, their President can negotiate clandestinely with Iran; oh yes he can. He can even send them billions upon billions, even as they take hostages and sponsor terror. He can pay ransom because he is the messiah and they love him.

Now then I ask-----------> Is there a LAW in the constitution that says Trump can not communicate with a head of state before the inauguration?

Is there a law that say Obama can NOT pay ransom for American citizens!

So there you have it! You are obviously in deep discussion about the wrong transgression, because Trumps supposed transgression is not illegal. On the other hand Obama........-)

We already have a "good relationship" with Taiwan, and Trump’s phone call isn't going to change it.

Sharia Law has no problem with wife beating. Why did you bring that into the conversation?

We already send them millions for defense... so... I don't get the progtwit melt down.

Maybe it's because it's just another good thing PRESIDENT elect Trump is doing that their little muslim boi couldn't do.

And SHE called HIM... leftists are just getting SOOOO far out in BAT SHIT CRAZY land that it's getting hard to even comprehend WTF their problem is.

Sharia Law has no problem with wife beating. Why did you bring that into the conversation?
Hell knocking the old lady around a bit is a good thing according to the koran. They teach men how to beat their wives. Now HONOR KILLING them if they get RAPED, that's the really good shit.

And isn't it cool that leftists love them some muslims?

Forum List

Back