So California Girl

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
You keep making the claim, but please explain to why there has not been an increase of psychosis? Marijuana use has increased but not psychosis?
If Marijuana causes psychosis as you claim, wouldn't the rate of people developing psychosis increase?

Psychosis - The Doctors Lounge(TM)

he fact that cannabis use has increased over the past few decades, whereas the rate of psychosis has not, suggests that a direct causal link is unlikely for all users.

Sounds to me like they have no clue.

And if you don't like that link I can find you a few more.

Thanks Editec

Pot cause psychosis? I thought it caused the munchies. :420:

According to Cali it does.

Of course, with the fact it hasn't increased the rate of it, it could be that people are just self medicating. Just a thought.

Open up a taco bell/Duncan Donut/Dairy Queen, and you will be a millionaire.

Just make sure you have lots of ranch. Pot heads love ranch.

I would never hire a stoner. Those under the influence have garbage thinking and are nonproductive. And, sometimes they are outright dangerous on the job.

I would never hire a stoner. Those under the influence have garbage thinking and are nonproductive. And, sometimes they are outright dangerous on the job.

That is funny I know of three people who have gotten a promotion or a raise for good job performance in the last month, who also smoke pot on their free time.
You know nothing about people who smoke pot. You just believe whatever they tell you.

But way to address the OP.

That is funny I know of three people who have gotten a promotion or a raise for good job performance in the last month, who also smoke pot on their free time.
You know nothing about people who smoke pot. You just believe whatever they tell you.

Actually, I don't believe much about anything folks under the influence tell me. And, those who use cannabis on a regular basis are not too credible in my book, either. But, that really doesn't matter too much, most of the private sector and all of the federal government will shitcan a stoner if s/he has a positive piss test.

But, those who use do have a choice.

My preference is not to have them anywhere near me when I work and thankfully, my employer makes sure they aren't.

Actually, I don't believe much about anything folks under the influence tell me. And, those who use cannabis on a regular basis are not too credible in my book, either. But, that really doesn't matter too much, most of the private sector and all of the federal government will shitcan a stoner if s/he has a positive piss test.

But, those who use do have a choice.

My preference is not to have them anywhere near me when I work and thankfully, my employer makes sure they aren't.

I see you have joined California Girl on her crusade... Makes me think you have no credibility.

Stoners can flip my burger and make my fries, but I don't want them being the bus driver for my kid.
Agreed. And, they can even get promoted to shift chief/foreman/manager. I'm OK with that.

:lol:

{ETA: Maybe not. There are safety regulations they must follow there, too. Would hate to have the clean workers hurt by their poor judgment.}

Last edited:

Forum List

Back