So California brings Brown and Boxer back, but says no to pot?

For real, I'm more disappointed about Prop 19 failing than I am about anything else that happened tonight. We're about to smoke a fat blunt in memoriam. Fuck this.

I'm actually pissed. There's something in the water out there.

I wonder why the CON$ervative politicians and pundits who rant about the loss of freedom by being forced to use a particular type light bulb, and limit the salt on their hamburger, or the sugar in their soda, and smoking a cigar wherever they want, etc., didn't make an issue of the loss of freedom from drug laws and the waste of money spent to enforce them?

I wonder why the CON$ervative politicians and pundits who rant about the loss of freedom by being forced to use a particular type light bulb, and limit the salt on their hamburger, or the sugar in their soda, and smoking a cigar wherever they want, etc., didn't make an issue of the loss of freedom from drug laws and the waste of money spent to enforce them?

Some of us have, the people that believe in TRUE conservatism. That is freedom...

Some of us have, the people that believe in TRUE conservatism. That is freedom...
I know that some here have, but I wonder why the Politicians and pundits they vote for didn't.

I know that some here have, but I wonder why the Politicians and pundits they vote for didn't.

It doesn't really square with the "family values" part of the platform, for one. :doubt:

Me and my roomate were saying how if prop 19 passed we'd get on a plane to L.A. asap, but it didn't happen. So we just got stoned instead. Hahahaha!

Well, I mean, the stuff is practically, virtually, de-facto decriminalized up here in Canada, so its not much of a difference, but it would've been a hell of an excuse to go down there =)

For real, I'm more disappointed about Prop 19 failing than I am about anything else that happened tonight. We're about to smoke a fat blunt in memoriam. Fuck this.
Me and my roomate were saying how if prop 19 passed we'd get on a plane to L.A. asap, but it didn't happen. So we just got stoned instead. Hahahaha!
:lol:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQrNWZ4Y5tU[/ame]

19 got more votes than it ever did in the past at 45%. It tool many millions from the police welfare and booze industry to defeat it.

19 got more votes than it ever did in the past at 45%. It tool many millions from the police welfare and booze industry to defeat it.

AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Smoke your pot while you hide in your dirty little basement with the illegals that you rent to!

Forum List

Back