So, Bill O'Reilly is toast @ Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holding a weapon by the magazine that can easily slip out of his fat fingers just seems like a serious breach of safety protocols especially when surrounded by paid crisis actors and children....but I feel rather confident that "Sloppy Sniper" and his cache of weapons were simply props....... but still? It does give one pause for thought, no?

No, not really, since we don't know it was the same guy, we don't know what circumstances the picture was taken under, or it was real. The thing is, when they talk about Fake News, this is what they are talking about.

And dumb Cocksuckers like you suck that shit up.

BTW, you seem to be obsessed with the fantasy that I am a queer that performs fellatio..

Oh, I think you are totaly queer for Alex Jones. I hear he's available now, this could be your chance, cocksucker Dale. You can tell him your violent snuff fantasies about gays... or liberals... or whatever.

Holding a weapon by the magazine that can easily slip out of his fat fingers just seems like a serious breach of safety protocols especially when surrounded by paid crisis actors and children....but I feel rather confident that "Sloppy Sniper" and his cache of weapons were simply props....... but still? It does give one pause for thought, no?

No, not really, since we don't know it was the same guy, we don't know what circumstances the picture was taken under, or it was real. The thing is, when they talk about Fake News, this is what they are talking about.

And dumb Cocksuckers like you suck that shit up.

BTW, you seem to be obsessed with the fantasy that I am a queer that performs fellatio..

Oh, I think you are totaly queer for Alex Jones. I hear he's available now, this could be your chance, cocksucker Dale. You can tell him your violent snuff fantasies about gays... or liberals... or whatever.

"No, not really, since we don't know it was the same guy, we don't know what circumstances the picture was taken under, or it was real. The thing is, when they talk about Fake News, this is what they are talking about"

Yeah, really because you can see that he is constantly trying to smash the ill-fitting helmet down over his eyes so he can avoid face time on the cameras. Did you know that David Wheeler is an actor and was in the movie "Faithful" and Francine was an actress and also worked with high level DNC fund raising officials. They are not exactly the small town, un-pretentious couple that they would have you to believe.

"Oh, I think you are totaly queer for Alex Jones. I hear he's available now, this could be your chance, cocksucker Dale. You can tell him your violent snuff fantasies about gays... or liberals... or whatever"

LMAO!!!!! That's hilarious! Nope, I don't "putt from that side of the green" and Alex Jones? I discern anything I get from his website just like I do any other source for information. Unlike you, I have no faith in the lamestream media.....they are "fake news" so I give them the backhanded wave of the hand.

BTW, even though you have gotten your ass totally handed to you on this thread? I admire your tenacity....what you lack in substance, you make up for with quantity. So, what other holes in the story of Sandy Hoax do you want to lamely attempt to address? How about how the time stamp of the official report of the evacuation and the fact that a trooper's car in front of the school at the time 400 plus kids are allegedly being evacuated shows nothing? My favorite Trooper video via the FOIA is the one where you see one of them laying out a lunch buffet of cold cuts, Gatorade, chips, bread and other snacks....no kids, no chaotic scene......just a trooper setting up a picnic. How about Gene Rosen? The old creepy guy that said he took six children into his home that were dropped off by a bus driver instead of taking them to the Firehouse that was right next door and why would they need to get in a bus and travel a few hundred feet anyway? Let's discuss this, "Slow Joe".......

Yeah, really because you can see that he is constantly trying to smash the ill-fitting helmet down over his eyes so he can avoid face time on the cameras. Did you know that David Wheeler

No, he probably wasn't... but you keep telling us he was.

LMAO!!!!! That's hilarious! Nope, I don't "putt from that side of the green" and Alex Jones? I discern anything I get from his website just like I do any other source for information. Unlike you, I have no faith in the lamestream media.....they are "fake news" so I give them the backhanded wave of the hand.

Guy, quit pretending your brand of crazy has any orignality... it doesn't. You repeat whatever crazy you hear on the internet and pretend it's original thought.

Yeah, really because you can see that he is constantly trying to smash the ill-fitting helmet down over his eyes so he can avoid face time on the cameras. Did you know that David Wheeler

No, he probably wasn't... but you keep telling us he was.

Guy, quit pretending your brand of crazy has any orignality... it doesn't. You repeat whatever crazy you hear on the internet and pretend it's original thought.

It's more like thousands of hours of reading and researching and trying to find redacted information. Why would they need to redact so much information? Why would police dash cams have certain parts of this event redacted and blanked out? You seriously lack critical thinking skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back