So Benedict Perry Wants To Be President of The Union

Interesting, same speech. I still only heard Texas had a condition when they joined the union that they could leave any time they wanted to and that if the Federal government can't or won't get it's act together then all options could be considered in the (undefined) future, "who knows" (yeah, I don't know the future either). Uuummmmm, other than anti Perry partisan hyperbole I still see no sign of any threat to actually secede.
Partisan politics as usual, go figure......... :dunno:

Oh and it was a "Talking Points Memo"..........

:lol:

It was a vieled threat. And who's talking point memo?

Interesting, same speech. I still only heard Texas had a condition when they joined the union that they could leave any time they wanted to and that if the Federal government can't or won't get it's act together then all options could be considered in the (undefined) future, "who knows" (yeah, I don't know the future either). Uuummmmm, other than anti Perry partisan hyperbole I still see no sign of any threat to actually secede.

Sure it was Skippy but if it makes you happy and fit's your narrow paradigm, then by all means run with it........... :lol:

The vid link you provided was labeled as Talking Points Memo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqldJNzbFzI&feature=related]Gov Perry: Texas Can Leave The Union If It Wants - YouTube[/ame]
So, show me where in the video you posted that he deliberately and categorically threatened to secede. This aught to be good.........
Oh and I guess you didn't read the sticky at the top of the sub-forum, the one that overtly (and categorically) states this is not a political sub-forum............ :eusa_whistle:

He never threatened to secede.

He said it was an option.

By the way..Constitutionally..it's not. Never has been.

Sure it was Skippy but if it makes you happy and fit's your narrow paradigm, then by all means run with it........... :lol:

missed the little clip at the end so some nut on youtube thinks this is a talking point.

missed the little clip at the end so some nut on youtube thinks this is a talking point.

It's actually Talking Points Memo | Breaking News and Analysis who posted it on youtube.

It still doesn't change what you're doing.

grasping_at_straws.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back