So barry how's that arab spring working out for ya

Yeah, Barry should be able to control everything that goes on in every other country.

Idiots.

unAmerican jihad, you're embarrassing with that avatar. No matter what, you'll never be Matt Damon.

Why don't you ask an Israeli.

The Arab Spring is exactly what the Neocons were attempting to incite with their invasion of Iraq. Now that it is happening they want to blame Obama because it can't be controlled from Washington.

This can't be laid at "Barry's" feet, dipshit.

^That

Be a helluva lot easier without the Booosh/Pub World Depression.

Is that why you're fighting to give everyone free stuff draining our treasury??? Is that why you're supporting idea's that have failed every time they have ever been tried.

Give me a break. Obama makes Bush look like a real conservative.

Assist victims so we have the best economy of any major one? Yup, dupe. see sig pp1.

Pubs have been sabotaging the country for4 years, will get totally tossed in 2014. So dumb they believe their own propaganda.

Be a helluva lot easier without the Booosh/Pub World Depression.

Is that why you're fighting to give everyone free stuff draining our treasury??? Is that why you're supporting idea's that have failed every time they have ever been tried.

Assist victims so we have the best economy of any major one? Yup, dupe. see sig pp1.

Pubs have been sabotaging the country for4 years, will get totally tossed in 2014. So dumb they believe their own propaganda.

Do you believe that "someone" that comes up with a good idea should get some of the profit? I'll agree that the people making it possible should be treated fairly.

Can you tell me how the republican party gets most of the blame for people getting what they earned??? Or are you talking about scum that screws people out of their money??? Fraud.

Last edited:
Why don't you ask an Israeli.

I haven't paid much attention to the media lately. Has anyone heard Obama speak out on the latest protests in Egypt? Obama was quite vocal in support of the last protests and the Muslim Brotherhood taking over. Is he still supportive of the people there or was he more supportive of the MB? Clearly, Morsi is far more cruel and oppressive than Mubarak. I'm surprised it took the people this long to start protesting the guy. So, whose side is Obama on this time? I'm really curious.

Not yet. Pub dupes!!

Obama for democracy, non-violence. So is Morsi, so far, despite WAY too much wailing...

Can you imagine how you would feel if Obama adopted Morsi's tactics???

Can you imagine how you would be seen if you didn't regurgitate the rhetoric of your masters' that's been spoon fed to you, and you could actually think?

I assure you, you wouldn't have to wear that invisible dunce cap you now do.

Do you believe that "someone" that comes up with good idea should get some of the profit? I'll agree that the people making it possible should be treated fairly.

Can you tell me how the republican party gets most of the blame for people getting what they earned??? Or are you talking about scum that screws people out of their money??? Fraud.

I believe every segment should add to their wealth at the same rate, not the top 2% tripling their wealth while the nonrich and the country go to hell (1980-2008). In the last 4 years, they've gotten 93% of the added wealth. Total Pubcrappe- hurts the country.

Morsi has just told Mubarak's judges to feg off until the constitution is done, and also took care of the Army. The opposition protests too much.

Meanwhile, Assad is going to join khadaffi and the Tunisian guy and Mubarak in the dumper. With no US casualties.

Do you believe that "someone" that comes up with good idea should get some of the profit? I'll agree that the people making it possible should be treated fairly.

I believe every segment should add to their wealth at the same rate, not the top 2% tripling their wealth while the nonrich and the country go to hell (1980-2008). In the last 4 years, they've gotten 93% of the added wealth. Total Pubcrappe- hurts the country.

How would you fairly do this? The ceo's know how to run a business from the production(hiring, parts, etc) to the hiring of people with good idea's that comes up with the idea's. I don't believe there's anything wrong with them getting more over someone that sit on their ass and does nothing...We as a society are better off rewarding our innovators and suppliers.

Do you agree? We both agree when it comes to ceo's that fuck over their employee's. How do we fix that without the rich ceo closing up shop is the real issue at hand.

Last edited:
You start by adding 4% to what they pay in taxes. Repeat until they get richer at the same rate as others. lol. Seriously, it works, see the 50's and 60's...

You start by adding 4% to what they pay in taxes. Repeat until they get richer at the same rate as others. lol. Seriously, it works, see the 50's and 60's...

Really,

Why should anyone be taxed at a percentage higher then the other man??? Why would we want to punish someone that works hard or is intelligent.

Do you understand that someone that builds a business can hire thousands of people? Should we expect him to be fair to his workers, YES. Let's tax him the same as the guy that does nothing at the same percentage. He makes more money and so you get more money overall out of him...We need more of him.

Why would we want to lose our successful to china? It all comes down to fairness. Punishing someone for having a good idea in life isn't the way to go.

Last edited:
Awww... honey, you're crying!

Tissue? Hankie?

Not only a liberal, but a girly one and a hammer of thor wannabe "mjollnir"...:lol:

You're trying to make a point?

Oh, that's adorable!

blonde.gif

mjollnir, this is how I picture you, but uglyer...

I like your avatar "waiting for a handout", lol. So your a freeloading cartoon libtart college babe waiting for a handout...:D

Last edited:
Not only a liberal, but a girly one and a hammer of thor wannabe "mjollnir"...:lol:

You're trying to make a point?

Oh, that's adorable!

blonde.gif

mjollnir, this is how I picture you, but uglyer...

I like your avatar "waiting for a handout", lol. So your a freeloading cartoon libtart college babe waiting for a handout...:D

Thanks for proving my point, yet again.

Does it hurt? Being so stupid? Or are you used to it by now?

Islam really should be treated as Nazism was treated. It is at the core of what's holding the middle east back. This is where Bush and Obama are really fucking up...

Well? Bush and Obama fucked up, huh. Tell us genius what you would have done differently. I suspect even with hindsight you cannot do so.

Forum List

Back