So, Are You Going To Show, 'You Really Care'?

Solidarity With 'Care'

• Yes, I'm certain that this is the way to make a change in the global war on climate change

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I care that my neighbors know I care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Normally I only have one light in the living room on and one over the kitchen sink. I guess I can turn those off... if it'll help... something... *shrug*

It's snowing here right now anyway... so I'm already pissed off. This winter shit has to end.

Maybe you'll get lucky and the storm will knock out your power for an hour and you'll feel like you did something for the earth.

i hate light pollution.....seems there are those damned security lights all over now
Yes! And the neighborhood street lights...you just don't know how hard I work to resist shooting them out with my shotgun.

But on the bright side, burning fossil fuels wastes money and funds terrorism. Not even mentioning the poor saps that live around FPL's power plants that get to breath in all that toxic waste.

The only reason it funds terrorists is because idiots like you won't let us drill here and crap thier pants when anyone mentions nuclear power.

As for this form over substance exercise in mass psychosis count me out.

Normally I only have one light in the living room on and one over the kitchen sink. I guess I can turn those off... if it'll help... something... *shrug*

It's snowing here right now anyway... so I'm already pissed off. This winter shit has to end.

YOU are supposed to bear the brunt of the storm. We'll get a bit, you more. Sorry. LOL!
Here is SW Wisconsin we didn't get much. The streets are already all clear and there's just a little bit left on the grass, which I'll bet will be melted by the end of the day. I think over by Milwaukee they got hit real bad.

How about Shy Town?

Bleh. I'm only about 25 north of Milwaukee, and it's still snowing here. Everything is white.

5 minutes into this shit and so far...i have tripped over the dog..it is raining here so it is hard to tell...if anyone else is doing it...

I just stepped outside, while it's raining, waiting to turn to snow, everyone is lit up as normal. Then again, it's DuPage County, we're 'rich' and fashionably unfashionable. ;)

I looked around here too and didn't see one thing out of the ordinary. So I'd like to know if this plan had any effect what so ever... :eusa_eh:

Bleh. I'm only about 25 north of Milwaukee, and it's still snowing here. Everything is white.

surprised-011.gif
... yuk, if it was still snowing here, I think I'd get drunk.

Enough of this winter stuff already.

One shouldn't type in the dark, anyway. (Unless they have a pretty lighted keyboard that switches from red to blue to purple). :D

Forum List

Back