So, Are You Going To Show, 'You Really Care'?

Solidarity With 'Care'

• Yes, I'm certain that this is the way to make a change in the global war on climate change

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I care that my neighbors know I care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did i mention the man is much more liberal than i am...so hell we are turning off the lights...

i so care...what am i caring about again?

I can barley afford electricity, so my lights are always out. I burn a lot of candles.

I'm for being good stewards of our world, but how does turning out the lights for 1 hour in a year (8960 hours) really help?

I turn pretty much everything off that doesn't keep time or preserve food when I leave or go to bed so why should I have to sit in darkness to prove I care?

what? An hour out of a year doesn't show one cares? Does it make a difference that a bunch of people, all over the world, (developed that is, the others haven't a choice), are going to SHOW everyone how MUCH THEY CARE? I mean even Yahoo has a 'lights out switch' on the homepage. They care...

If not into gratuitous displays of 'caring' a good alternative of your time, yes, it uses electricity:

Well for those whose heads are at air level, an alternative to darkness:

Human Achievement Hour | CEI

Nah. I'd rather we all hold our breaths for one minute for every waking hour and any gas we pass, catch it in a jar and send it to Al.

I'm not sure this thread is about the Mises Institute. Yes, that article is from the Mises Institute, but at least it's on topic.

Fine. The Austrian school possesses the ability to make occasionally accurate observations merely because heterodox economics is based on predictions of the failure of capitalism for one reason or another (which is the basis behind the current worship of Peter Schiff), but that article just doesn't cut it.

I'm not sure this thread is about the Mises Institute. Yes, that article is from the Mises Institute, but at least it's on topic.

Fine. The Austrian school possesses the ability to make occasionally accurate observations merely because heterodox economics is based on predictions of the failure of capitalism for one reason or another (which is the basis behind the current worship of Peter Schiff), but that article just doesn't cut it.

So you'll be taking part in Earth Hour?

Forum List

Back