So, are you an idiot?

That's a simple enough question, and here is the one way to find out if you are an idiot.

If you say, there is no creator, then you must know everything. You must know what your neighbor does late at night, and what your children are thinking about at all times, you must know the exact number of galaxies and how many planets circle each sun in any particular galaxy. You must know the name my mother gave me, and the name of every human to ever have lived.

In reality, we humans know nothing, we know more than we did yesterday, and we will know more tomorrow, yet we are just a little over 500 years from virtually every human believing that the earth was flat, and you could fall off the end.

We know less than 1/1,000,000,000,000 % of what there is to know, and that is a very liberal number.

Yet, there are those that say, there is no creator. There is no supreme being, there is no being with the power to create everything. Because, we as humans want to believe that we are supreme in the universe, and the wisest beings in all of creation. Those who believe this, are idiots. No ifs, ands, or buts about it, they are idiots, for they claim to know everything.

So, the question is there, are you an idiot, do you claim to know everything?

We know there is no scientific evidence of a "creator"

Find some and then we can talk

That's a simple enough question, and here is the one way to find out if you are an idiot.

If you say, there is no creator, then you must know everything. You must know what your neighbor does late at night, and what your children are thinking about at all times, you must know the exact number of galaxies and how many planets circle each sun in any particular galaxy. You must know the name my mother gave me, and the name of every human to ever have lived.

In reality, we humans know nothing, we know more than we did yesterday, and we will know more tomorrow, yet we are just a little over 500 years from virtually every human believing that the earth was flat, and you could fall off the end.

We know less than 1/1,000,000,000,000 % of what there is to know, and that is a very liberal number.

Yet, there are those that say, there is no creator. There is no supreme being, there is no being with the power to create everything. Because, we as humans want to believe that we are supreme in the universe, and the wisest beings in all of creation. Those who believe this, are idiots. No ifs, ands, or buts about it, they are idiots, for they claim to know everything.

We know there is no scientific evidence that disproves a 'creator'

We know there is no scientific evidence that disproves a 'creator'

Is there scientific evidence that disproves Santa Claus?

You can't prove that my fantasies are not real, therefore they are real

Forum List

Back