So are we all in agreement that sexual harassment means........

Equality means finding solutions for both genders, not victimhood or being, damsels in distress.

Good helpmeets really are that moral.

A woman who refuses to be your "training aid" is neither a victim or a damsel in distress. Equality means women have the same say in their sex partners as men do. It does NOT mean they have to submit to your whims.

I have given you good advice on how to get what you want.

And actually, your "I need help with practicing" or "friends don't let friends go home with blue balls" are perfect examples of YOU playing the victim.
That is All You, baby.

All me? I am not the one begging for some female to let me "practice" and complaining about how women don't let me have my "turn".

I have a serious relationship AND a couple of women I occasionally play with.
It is more political, for me.

It is why I don't take you seriously about politics.

Again with the "i don't take you seriously". Like it matters.

If you want to try and make it political, that is your issue. I can see why you would. It gives you something else to blame.

Equality means finding solutions for both genders, not victimhood or being, damsels in distress.

Good helpmeets really are that moral.

A woman who refuses to be your "training aid" is neither a victim or a damsel in distress. Equality means women have the same say in their sex partners as men do. It does NOT mean they have to submit to your whims.

And actually, your "I need help with practicing" or "friends don't let friends go home with blue balls" are perfect examples of YOU playing the victim.
That is All You, baby.

All me? I am not the one begging for some female to let me "practice" and complaining about how women don't let me have my "turn".

If you want to try and make it political, that is your issue. I can see why you would. It gives you something else to blame.
dear, you have nothing but hearsay and soothsay; if I wanted that instead of a valid argument, I would pay for it under Any form of Capitalism.

That is All You, baby.

dear, you have nothing but hearsay and soothsay; if I wanted that instead of a valid argument, I would pay for it under Any form of Capitalism.

Youngster, I have more experience in a broader spectrum of sexuality than you will EVER manage. If you choose to ignore it, that is your problem.

That is All You, baby.

Youngster, I have more experience in a broader spectrum of sexuality than you will EVER manage. If you choose to ignore it, that is your problem.
so what; a bunch of anecdotal evidence cobbled together.

You have nothing but fallacy.

Shills for poon, usually get what they want.

And begging to give a massage so you can actually touch a woman is better?

What about my offer to fix you up with my friend? Are you willing to swap practice for practice?

And I assure you, my experience is not fallacy. Hence I am not begging.

That is All You, baby.

Then get your cash together and rent a hooker for your practice.

What about my offer to fix you up with my friend? Are you willing to swap practice for practice?
This is why I don't take You seriously.

Advertising is not begging.

Being a Shill for Poon is, begging for it.

That is All You, baby.

I would barter a bfe for a gfe, but I can't find any nice girls.

This is why I don't take You seriously.

Advertising is not begging.

Being a Shill for Poon is, begging for it.

YOu are certainly begging.

Oh, and you might want to work on your vocabulary words in school.

The definition of "shill" is "an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others."

I would barter a bfe for a gfe, but I can't find any nice girls.

After talking with you for 5 mins, most nice girls would hide from you.

Forum List

Back