So, apparently I'm a Paulbot

Inthemiddle

Rookie
Oct 4, 2011
This was fun. I'm not sure if I'm surprised or not. I'd like to think that this could quell all the BS about me being a raging lefty, but most people here are too deranged in their political mindset. So, who wants to post their results?

20258363.jpg

• Banned
By issue:

Who you side with by issue...

Most important to me
Immigration

I side the most with Mitt Romney and Ron Paul on 100% of immigration issues.

More important to me
Healthcare

I side the most with Mitt Romney on 69% of healthcare issues.

More important to me
Foreign Policy

I side the most with Ron Paul on 87% of foreign policy issues.

More important to me
the Economy

I side the most with Jimmy McMillan on 83% of economic issues.

More important to me
Science

I side the most with Barack Obama on 100% of science issues.

More important to me
Domestic policy

I side the most with Ron Paul and Gary Johnson on 97% of domestic policy issues.

More important to me
Social

I side the most with Barack Obama on 99% of social issues.

Somewhat important to me
the Environment

I side the most with Jimmy McMillan on 94% of environmental issues.

Your name is false, given away by your constant dislike of everything conservative and supportive of all things liberal. You're no conservative libertarian.

And for the most part most people, liberal, conservative or whatever like Paul’s policies, they just don't like Paul because it shows how bad all the other candidates people actually vote for are.

I mean, really, who honestly feel Mitt is even a conservative?

And for the most part most people, liberal, conservative or whatever like Paul’s policies, they just don't like Paul because it shows how bad all the other candidates people actually vote for are.

I mean, really, who honestly feel Mitt is even a conservative?

Apparently, all the neocon fringe folk.

I Side With...
Ron Paul
I side with Ron Paul on most issues in the 2012 Presidential Election.
Candidates you side with...

94%
Ron Paul
Ron Paul

on economic, domestic policy, foreign policy, immigration, healthcare, and social issues.

86%
Gary Johnson
Gary Johnson

on economic, domestic policy, foreign policy, healthcare, and social issues.

78%
Mitt Romney
Mitt Romney

on economic, immigration, and science issues.

16%
Barack Obama
Barack Obama

no major issues.

75%
Georgia Voters

on domestic policy, foreign policy, and healthcare issues.

68%
American Voters

on domestic policy and foreign policy issues.
Show all candidates
Who you side with by party...

92% Libertarian

78% Republican

21% Green

16% Democratic

Who you side with by issue...

Most important to me
the Environment

I side the most with Mitt Romney and Virgil Goode on 75% of environmental issues.

Most important to me
Immigration

I side the most with Mitt Romney and Ron Paul on 100% of immigration issues.

Most important to me
the Economy

I side the most with Ron Paul on 94% of economic issues.

More important to me
Healthcare

I side the most with Gary Johnson and Ron Paul on 92% of healthcare issues.

More important to me
Domestic policy

I side the most with Gary Johnson on 97% of domestic policy issues.

More important to me
Foreign Policy

I side the most with Gary Johnson and Ron Paul on 96% of foreign policy issues.

More important to me
Social

I side the most with Ron Paul on 96% of social issues.

Somewhat important to me
Science

I side the most with Mitt Romney on 100% of science issues.

This was fun. I'm not sure if I'm surprised or not. I'd like to think that this could quell all the BS about me being a raging lefty, but most people here are too deranged in their political mindset. So, who wants to post their results?

20258363.jpg

Most people when asked about individual issues side with Paul the most, but then when campaign time comes around they want to be a part of one of the big bandwagons.

Ask any Obamabot to talk about the drug war or warmongering when a repubilcan is in office and you'll get a passionate response, but they like these things as long as it's their guy.

Ask any Bushbot about growing debt, expanding spending, expanding gov't when a democrat is in office and you'll get a passionate response, but they like these things as long as it's their guy.

Your name is false, given away by your constant dislike of everything conservative and supportive of all things liberal. You're no conservative libertarian.

this puzzles me as well.

You need to open your mind, and stop type-casting people when they disagree with you once or twice.

i dont mind if u do i read some of ur posts and just didnt get the libertarian view, shoot me for not seeing it, i didnt insult u or even say anything negative directed at u personally.

I think many others will be surprised when they take this quiz too. They may be shocked to find out how Conservative they really are at heart. That's if they take the quiz honestly though.

this puzzles me as well.

You need to open your mind, and stop type-casting people when they disagree with you once or twice.

i dont mind if u do i read some of ur posts and just didnt get the libertarian view, shoot me for not seeing it, i didnt insult u or even say anything negative directed at u personally.

Actually, my mistake, misquote. I have KWC on ignore, so quoted your post to construct a quote by which to respond to him.

But as for the libertarian view, I definitely don't consider myself a libertarian, though maybe I come close on alot of issues. Perhaps the biggest problem for me is that the libertarian perspective tends to anchor itself on absolutes that I simply cannot accept at all times. Libertarians will celebrate a house burning down and a family becoming homeless while a for-profit fire fighting company sits around and watches, because the family losing their home wasn't a paid member of their club.

Actually, my mistake, misquote. I have KWC on ignore, so quoted your post to construct a quote by which to respond to him.

But as for the libertarian view, I definitely don't consider myself a libertarian, though maybe I come close on alot of issues. Perhaps the biggest problem for me is that the libertarian perspective tends to anchor itself on absolutes that I simply cannot accept at all times. Libertarians will celebrate a house burning down and a family becoming homeless while a for-profit fire fighting company sits around and watches, because the family losing their home wasn't a paid member of their club.

Sad the crazy things liberal bloggers have convinced you to be the truth.

Sad the crazy things liberal bloggers have convinced you to be the truth.

This is right up there with "Let 'em die!".

Inthemiddle, out of curiosity, where did you get the idea that libertarians celebrate misfortune?

Forum List

Back