So anyway...

Originally posted by Johnney
hey Chuck, they only thing wrong with her is she aint permanently bent over, or 4 foot tall

Haha...no one can be perfect!

And where the hell is Jackass and Dan?

Hey, where the hell are YOU, buddy? I got back from Florida around 7:00 and didn't get around to getting on 'til now. Looks like everyone's gone, though. Losers!

Originally posted by Dan
Hey, where the hell are YOU, buddy? I got back from Florida around 7:00 and didn't get around to getting on 'til now. Looks like everyone's gone, though. Losers!
so your saying you were slacking then huh?

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Maybe we can get some of the lame lib's down here! Nah that would suck even worse!:laugh:

:fu2: :fu2: :fu2: :fu2: :fu2:

Originally posted by CrazyLiberal
:fu2: :fu2: :fu2: :fu2: :fu2:

Don't take it personally. It's just funny that those that are conservative also participate in the chat section of this board, sports, humor, pictures, music.... There have only been 2-3 admitted liberals in the past 6 months that have wanted to participate in the board outside of arguing. Post outside of the political forums, I'll bet you'll get good responses and enjoy the board more.

I've read through the non political boards 60% of it seems to me extremely witty cheap shot at liberals on boards that you know libs won't respond to you on. Like on the recipe board "Rotisarie Liberal"
"It won't be hard they're so soft! :p:"

35% seems to be mindless chat room like bored chit chat like most of this thread except for the few liberal cheap shots in this one too.

Then there's the adult only board which is just freaking scary, why did I look at those? I will have nightmares for weeks.

Why should I waste my time? :dunno:

I've read through the non political boards 60% of it seems to me extremely witty cheap shot at liberals on boards that you know libs won't respond to you on.

There are 40,000 posts on this board. I defy you to find 20 posts taking shots at liberals outside the political section, let alone 24,000 of them. Why must liberals always twist and exaggerate? Oh well, stick to losing arguments in the political section if you like!

60% was a sarcastic over exageration :D

Anyways I can go to any chat room to talk about "normal" things I go to political forums to talk about political topics, so I'll stick to my losing arguements on the political boards.

60% was a sarcastic over exageration :D

Anyways I can go to any chat room to talk about "normal" things I go to political forums to talk about political topics, so I'll stick to my losing arguements on the political boards.

Ok, I look forward to proving you wrong some more then.

Well, now that he/she has made their way beyond the top and down the bottom, I am sure we can do that. A little help from Sandy!!? heheheheh

You Crazy boy Liberal, I am sure I am probably the one that directed you to this board, so stick around, I am sure it will get more exciting!:banana:

Start you off easy Crazy - and you want to vote for Dean??? hahahh

Let's not forget about your buddy Kerry Jim, the wrinkled up bastard! hehehehehe

Then there's the adult only board which is just freaking scary, why did I look at those? I will have nightmares for weeks.
i know the feeling! i had a nightmare last night. they were on a rampage

Glad to have been of service to you Johnney, now you guys know that wen we are on here, not so boring anymore! and keep it up and you will have more than nightmares, you haven't seen anything yet!!!!!!!!:D

jsut dont be posting any more nekkid pics of yourself and Sandy and everything will be fine!! :laugh:

So Anyway, this would be a good time to forget this thread! just plain boring anymore!!!:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Shut up stupid!!!!:slap:

Damn, are we losing another lib here? C'mon now crazy you know you really love this place!:D

You're not losing another Lib from the political boards and I will try to post here as much as I can! :D

Forum List

Back