So an old girlfriend looked my up on Facebook

Dam you anus cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It should have been Bosley, no one cares about Bosley.

Last edited:
CrusaderFrank,

Are you drinking again? You had a date? That strikes me as the biggest lie you've ever posted.

Yes, back in 1975

75 was a great year. My puberty was raging full bore and little did I know but I was just one year away from having that glorious Fara Fawcett poster with the hard nipples on my bed room wall.

LMAO, I remember that poster.

I actually met her once at a society gathering in Lexington. Her husband at that time the 6 dollar man was filming a movie there.

Last edited:
And, well of all the girls I knew she was the absolute last one I wanted to find again. We had the WORST time together. I took her to see Blackmore's Rainbow at the Beacon Theater and she hated it and if memory serves she waited in the lobby because I refused to leave with her. I know I'm pretty fucking awesome, but why? WHY? Why her and why not some of the others who I'd really like to talk to?

There are some women I dated that I was a horrible douche-bag to and I've tried to look them up, but have never been able to find them.

What about you?

You are so fucking awesome Frank ... I don't even know where to begin.

Putting myself in the scenario at the theater, I would have stayed in my seat and enjoyed the show as best I could, knowing that if I was out on a date with you, I'd want to experience something that you enjoy. The next date I would insist on doing something that I enjoy.

Anyway, she was miserable and left you sitting there, spending the time waiting for you in the lobby. What the hell? Why didn't she just go home and leave you there? Hmmmmmm ... leads me to believe there was something else about you she liked. *wink wink* Something worth waiting in the lobby alone for.

Regardless, it was a long time ago and you don't have to accept her as a friend if you don't want to. I'm sure by now you've weighed out the pros and cons of having her as a FB friend, seeing and reading all about your private life. The choice is yours my friend. Just make sure you accept my friend request when I send it to you later today.

I have no clue about the where abouts of any of my old girl friends, and although I'm on facebook, it's probably the last place they'd ever figure they'd find me.

I don't care anyway. Hell it's been so long, what does it matter?

And, well of all the girls I knew she was the absolute last one I wanted to find again. We had the WORST time together. I took her to see Blackmore's Rainbow at the Beacon Theater and she hated it and if memory serves she waited in the lobby because I refused to leave with her. I know I'm pretty fucking awesome, but why? WHY? Why her and why not some of the others who I'd really like to talk to?

There are some women I dated that I was a horrible douche-bag to and I've tried to look them up, but have never been able to find them.

What about you?

Murphy's Law.

:eusa_hand:

I don't was to see Miss Redwings with Dorito Breath again.

that was just way too much information....

i looked up my first love...etc....i get an email from him....comparing our relationship to a car wreck where we both survived but the pain was too intense blah blah fucking blah....hey dude it was like nearly 40 years ago....and you were the one cheating ...not me....apparently i make an impression

What about you?

Exactly why I dont have facebook.... they're in the past for a reason :cool:

Yeah same here. Signed up becuase of the grandkids. But soon told them they would have to call, email or IM me to stay in touch.
Don't even remember my pw now.

i found a lot of people i went to high school with...that thrill wore all damn quick when i discovered they are all fundamental christain republicans!!!!!!

they went so wrong...so wrong

What about you?
I've been wanting to contact a girl i dated in H.S. (1981), Yoland Rodriguez. When I was stationed in Korea (1988) I had this recurring dream about her for like two weeks. It went like this:
I'm in a hospital and she's in ICU and I'm standing in the doorway to her room. She has both legs and one arm in a cast but she's smiling at me. I really want to find out if she had some sort of medical emergency at that time.

My H.S. yearbook was recently posted online and I looked up the girl I was madly in love with in H.S. and when I saw the photo all I could think to myself was; "What did I see in her?" :confused:

I really don't wanna' meet with anyone from my H.S. and I prefer to just keep my memories of it. You know the old saying; "You can never go back home".

i found a lot of people i went to high school with...that thrill wore all damn quick when i discovered they are all fundamental christain republicans!!!!!!

they went so wrong...so wrong

yep, amazing how many of our old running buddies follow that path isn't it?

What about you?

She's probably an evil leftist anyway!

That's a deal breaker right there. :D

What about you?

She waited in the lobby because you refused to leave with her? Pfffft, real women don't wait. She must have been young at the time.

I love ya Frank, and you are awesome, but why would the ones you mistreated allow you to find them?

What about you?

She waited in the lobby because you refused to leave with her? Pfffft, real women don't wait. She must have been young at the time.

I love ya Frank, and you are awesome, but why would the ones you mistreated allow you to find them?

He didn't go looking for her - she went looking for him. And how is refusing to leave something you paid money for mistreating someone?

What about you?

When was your last contact? I mean, since when did you not see her in real-life...
If it is a very long time ago, and she has found you, that probably means she has good memories of you surviving all those years.

What about you?

Murphy's Law.

:eusa_hand:

I don't was to see Miss Redwings with Dorito Breath again.

that was just way too much information....

I guess I shouldn't ask why I had a chalky/papery residue on my hand after getting to 3rd base with another chick.

:(

Forum List

Back