So an entire thread of mine disappeared today

Is it possible there is an activist mod that is sabotaging this board? Has anyone else had any problems?

I think there is something going on. This is not the 1st issue I have had. I want to throw it out there and see if anyone else thinks something fishy is going on

Those left wing mods are sneaky and obviously have you targeted. They even wiped out every other thread from yesterday to cover their tracks

Those bastards

Yeah same here anything I posted yesterday was removed threads,posts even a rep I received from someone is gone...I asked but got no response.

Is it possible there is an activist mod that is sabotaging this board? Has anyone else had any problems?

They updated the system software yesterday. Vbulletin is really pretty good software, but it uses MySQL for the threading backend. MySQL is free and worth every penny of it - but not a penny more! There is no conspiracy, no sabotage, just a database that lost a big chunk of data during the upgrade yesterday.

It's his fault...

They updated the system software yesterday. Vbulletin is really pretty good software, but it uses MySQL for the threading backend. MySQL is free and worth every penny of it - but not a penny more! There is no conspiracy, no sabotage, just a database that lost a big chunk of data during the upgrade yesterday.

oh sure----like any good paranoid would trust that.

Yeah? Well I wanna see the server's BIRTH CERTIFICATE, and why is it using a 119 year old social security number, and why did the third server building fall down all by itself?

Yeah? Well I wanna see the server's BIRTH CERTIFICATE, and why is it using a 119 year old social security number, and why did the third server building fall down all by itself?

And at faster than free-fall speed?

Forum List

Back