So an entire thread of mine disappeared today

May 12, 2011
SoCal
The thread was called Grade the President - 2 1/2 years in.

Many of you voted in the poll.

Why do threads disappear?

I was having some nice debate. I looked forward to logging in and seeing the results.

Something funny is going on around here. Anyone have any ideas?

• Banned
Is it possible there is an activist mod that is sabotaging this board? Has anyone else had any problems?

I think there is something going on. This is not the 1st issue I have had. I want to throw it out there and see if anyone else thinks something fishy is going on

Is it possible there is an activist mod that is sabotaging this board? Has anyone else had any problems?

I think there is something going on. This is not the 1st issue I have had. I want to throw it out there and see if anyone else thinks something fishy is going on

Yeah, activist Mod....... Suuuuuuure thing there Skippy.

But don't you know? The mods want to go renegade, and kill the board, so they don't have to listen to people whine about neg reps. :cuckoo:

But don't you know? The mods want to go renegade, and kill the board, so they don't have to listen to people whine about neg reps. :cuckoo:

Then I guess it's time to gather the villagers. I'll get the pitchforks and torches ready.

You are absolutely correct.

This place is run by ultra-hardcore liberals who hate conservatives and America. No doubt, THEY removed it!

If a mod did delete your thread.

I would like to personally thank them. :clap2:

I was having some nice debate. I looked forward to logging in and seeing the results.

Re-post your thread? Continue conversation? Profit? :confused:

So when are you going to disappear?

You are absolutely correct.

This place is run by ultra-hardcore liberals who hate conservatives and America. No doubt, THEY removed it!

Gunny is a liberal...who knew...LOL

Forum List

Back