So am I the only liberal here?

What's your affiliation... (choose all that apply)

• Total voters
jAZ said:
Yeah, in a way, that's what I'm trying to do. I haven't heard or seen any liberals. Hell, I'm a pro-business moderate Democrat (big McCain fan) and I'm feeling fairly extremist given my sense of the views of the few I've interacted with so far.

I just thought it would be interesting to see what peoples views are here.

I would have liked to include more choices, but it only allowed 10.
Problem is I'm not 'through and through' or 'all or nothing' anything. Not really a moderate, not really a conservative. Definately NOT a liberal.

dilloduck said:
The liberals tend to leave. I'm not really sure why. It could be because they are usually outnumbered by conservatives. It could be because the rep system sorta works against em. I can assure you that this group doesn't operate solely as a tag team as evidenced by several fights amongst ourselves.
Hey, it seems that while they aren't a staple of this place, at least you folks are open to discussion (putting aside the fact that I've not personally attacked one person nor have I post-and-run and yet I've been branded a "troll").

That's a +1 for this site over both the Free Republic (+2 for their board format being total crap) and the Democratic Underground... just for being willing to invite debate from both sides.

Kathianne said:
Problem is I'm not 'through and through' or 'all or nothing' anything. Not really a moderate, not really a conservative. Definately NOT a liberal.
Probably shouldn't have tried to be so cute with the wording. Maybe a bad poll. Certainly not EXACTLY what I wanted to setup, but I figured by making it mulitple choice, people would pick a few different choices that when taken together express their views more accurately than "I'm a Democrat".

jAZ said:
Hey, it seems that while they aren't a staple of this place, at least you folks are open to discussion (putting aside the fact that I've not personally attacked one person nor have I post-and-run and yet I've been branded a "troll").

That's a +1 for this site over both the Free Republic (+2 for their board format being total crap) and the Democratic Underground... just for being willing to invite debate from both sides.

if you come in just to stir the shit you are a troll....everyone here as a differnt level of acceptance....if you came to hear the other side and you decided to give respect you will get it in turn....

jAZ said:

Others have already said it, just don't 'exaggerate' with 1k examples and everything will be cool. IF you had just posted the 4, then we would have had something to discuss. :thup:

Most of the n00bs are liberal lately. It appears as if an old, and probably banned, member decided to send in the clowns...

I would consider myself to be a Conservative Libertarian...

I have registered republican but am a member of the Republican Liberty Caucus http://www.rlc.org. Basically a bunch of Libertarians attempting to change the face of republicanism....

jAZ said:

It's a newbie thing. Though I disagree with your political position, you seem to have the ability to reason, and a good grasp of grammar. ;) People tend to tear apart new people. Just remain calm and stick it out. Welcome to the board!

LuvRPgrl said:
Clay taurus often takes the liberal stance, Spidermantuba, maxipad, powerman, and more.

Max Power is probably the smartest lib on the board, jAZ.

I'm the resident white nationalist. This doesn't usually go over well, but the crazier multicultural America gets, the less weird I seem.

William Joyce said:

I'm the resident white nationalist. This doesn't usually go over well, but the crazier multicultural America gets, the less weird I seem.
And yet, all are still here, even Spidey. As for WJ, he gets his points when his more rational side comes out! Not to mention his sense of humor. :teeth:

William Joyce said:

Correction, Max Power is probably the most intelligent lib on this board. There's a difference between smart and intelligent, and many of the other board libs I would classify as smarter, since they're smart enough to not be inflammatory.

Point two is also correct. I think a few of your stances on race are, well, wrong. However, whites, especially white, protestant males are the most crapped upon group in this country, and we do nothing about it just so Jesse Jackson won't cal us 'racists.' In most things involving the ills of multiculturalism, you've hit the nail on the head. The one part of it we disagree on is that I think the American culture should be a unified culture formed by the fusing of all the current cultures.

Now me, I'm conservative. Some people, usually libs, try to call me a Republican, but I'm actually more libertarian, believing in an incredibly 'hands off' government. I think everything should be privatized, powers returned to the states, and less regulation all around. Now, just to make things clear, when I say 'less regulation,' I don't mean 'more regulation to enforce less regulation,' I truly mean less regulation, as in Congress and the Supreme Court need to return power to the states and let them decide key issues such as abortion and gay marriage.

I would love to say I'm something other than Republican, simply because I dislike the way the Repub's and Dem's monopolize the system. I voted for Pero when he ran, and would vote for Forbe's in a heart beat if he'd ever run again. Two word's... flat tax.

Although I'd like to call myself a Reformer, I still vote Republican, because most all my views are steeped in conservative/religous nature.

This is a good board. If you like to debate, this is the place. Of course it may seem like the deck is stacked against you, and, well, if you're a liberal, it is. :D

jAZ said:
I'm new... I've not seen another liberal so far. I'm just curious if there are others.

Post here if you are a Dem or a liberal.

Attack away if you are not. :funnyface

Welcome Jaz, I think you will find a good number of liberals here, but honestly there are probably more conservatives, the good news is many conservatives here argue in an intelligent manner, (usually), so You will never be bored :)

I would classify myself as a Conservative Independant.

dilloduck said:
The liberals tend to leave. I'm not really sure why. It could be because they are usually outnumbered by conservatives. It could be because the rep system sorta works against em. I can assure you that this group doesn't operate solely as a tag team as evidenced by several fights amongst ourselves.

In my short time here, my observation has been not enough of them last long enough because they post illogical reasoning. Then enough conservatives correct them, and they get tired using propaganda, lies and deception to support their views, as there are enough libs to point out the flaws in their thinking.

I think there are enough of them, if they all came on board and stuck, at the same time, they could develope rep points too. But too many of them are hit and run, psycho blues, for example.

WJ only seems to be less weird to himself, not anybody else.

Kathianne said:

ITs probably easier to describe ourselves by what we arent, rather than what we are. Im sure the litany of issues leaves all conservatives feeling left out by the leadership at times. Thats why I pick several issues of priority, TAXATION, and run with it.

LuvRPgrl said:
ITs probably easier to describe ourselves by what we arent, rather than what we are. Im sure the litany of issues leaves all conservatives feeling left out by the leadership at times. Thats why I pick several issues of priority, TAXATION, and run with it.

OK then... I'm NOT a liberal... :D

(Like people here didn't know that already.)

no1tovote4 said:
Most of the n00bs are liberal lately. It appears as if an old, and probably banned, member decided to send in the clowns...

I would consider myself to be a Conservative Libertarian...

I have registered republican but am a member of the Republican Liberty Caucus http://www.rlc.org. Basically a bunch of Libertarians attempting to change the face of republicanism....

My opinion is the best way for libertarians to influence the repub party is to help us get a larger majority. With such a slim win, if Bush had followed what some loud mouths here and elsewhere wanted him to do, even a little bit, he wouldnt have won.

Oh, and Im still posting at DU, hahahha, they dont have a clue, Im getting around their banning me, hahahhaha, Im getting some pretty good digs in. When I get to RP I will be able to post alot ....they wont have a clue its me.

Pale Rider said:
OK then... I'm NOT a liberal... :D

(Like people here didn't know that already.)

Probably jaz didnt.

And Bonnie, I never call the stupid ass idiotic fukked up liberals names or anything.

As for WJ having a sense of humour, do his jokes start out "how many whites does it take to lynch someone?"

Hobbit, regarding intelligent and smart, I actually think other than powerman, most of the libs on this board are intelligent/smart. I dont differentiate between those terms. I wonder how the majority reacts to them. My distinction is the liberals ARENT WISE. They are foolish. They allow their emotions to distort their thinking process.

Anger towards Bush and religion is the beginning of the end of most of their logical processes.

Forum List

Back