So all you Libs say that the economy is better

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Tell that to my check book because I sure am paying more for everything. I pay more for gas, electricity, food, non food supplies, Our pay is the same but everything is going up. So where in that is the economy better. :eusa_whistle:

Tell that to my check book because I sure am paying more for everything. I pay more for gas, electricity, food, non food supplies, Our pay is the same but everything is going up. So where in that is the economy better. :eusa_whistle:

We base the claim on *MOST* of the traditional benchmarks. I suppose we forgot to include the "Lovebears' personal finances" metric.

Are we losing 700,000 jobs a month? No.
Is the economy shrinking every month? No.
Are interest rates sky high? No.

The economy is getting better.
You may believe everything Obama says I sure dont. He says the unemployment is 8.6 . I believe its closer to 10 or more . Due to a lot of people are taking part time jobs, quit looking ect ..

We base the claim on *MOST* of the traditional benchmarks. I suppose we forgot to include the "Lovebears' personal finances" metric.

Go ahead and watch your stupid channels who fail to tell you the truth about anything Obama . They made him look like a rock star because they wanted the first black president that is a FACT. The truth of the matter is he was not qualified to be president. He did not have enough experience. I would have been a much happier if Hillary would have won. I feel she still loves this country unlike Obama who is trying to destroy it a little at a time!!

Go ahead and watch your stupid channels who fail to tell you the truth about anything Obama . They made him look like a rock star because they wanted the first black president that is a FACT. The truth of the matter is he was not qualified to be president. He did not have enough experience. I would have been a much happier if Hillary would have won. I feel she still loves this country unlike Obama who is trying to destroy it a little at a time!!

I don't watch much TV, but it takes a very special kind of stupid (and/or dishonest) to claim the economy is worse now than it was in 2008. If you can recall, the whole world was in fucking free-fall, utter collapse, implosion, whatever you want to call it.

What we have now is bedrock by comparison.

Tell that to my check book because I sure am paying more for everything. I pay more for gas, electricity, food, non food supplies, Our pay is the same but everything is going up. So where in that is the economy better.

Clearly you’re benefiting from you exclusive Fox viewing habits.

Otherwise your ‘evidence’ is antidotal and irrelevant.

What else are they gonna say? The Election is only a year away. By the time next November rolls around,they'll be boasting about their new Utopia they've created. It's all about winning.

"Obama 2012 -- Who You Gonna Believe, Me, Or Your Own Lyin' Bank Account?"

Oh many will believe him. :badgrin:

I'm just getting my end-year tax shit together and we're up 93% Year/year.

Ergo, the economy must have grown at a rate of 93%, right?

Silly confused Obamy cultster. You're not supposed to boast about Capitalism. Guess you didn't get the Talking-Point memo on that though. You need to catch up.

Last edited:
Oh many will believe him. :badgrin:

I'm just getting my end-year tax shit together and we're up 93% Year/year.

Ergo, the economy must have grown at a rate of 93%, right?

Silly confused Obamy cultster. You're not supposed to boast about Capitalism. Guess you didn't get the Talking-Point memo on that though. You need to catch up.

funny_derp_pictures_640_14.jpg

Your problem is that like most of the working class, your wages aren't keeping up with inflation.
Who sets your wage? That's who you should be bitching about on this thread!

Yeah the economy is so great the housing market is at an all time low in sales!!!

And?

It’s likely to remain that way for quite some time.

There’s noting any politician can do the address the problem: Obama, McCain, or Congress. The housing market, like the rest of the economy, will heal in its own manner, in its own time.

But to blame this on Obama is nothing more than partisan ignorance and stupidity.

Forum List

Back