So after Weeks of Fires in Colorado... Obama is finally...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
...going to come Campaign around the Fire!...

Maybe he's going to announce that he's not going to cut 65 C-130's so quickly... As the Air Force Academy is Ironically Evacuated. :dunno:

Can't wait for his visit to further Burden the people already Burdened by this some more.

But hey, it's an Election Year and you don't want to look like Bush not showing up in the Middle of the Hurricaine while it was making Landfall!

Obama's only waited until half of my State is in Flames and it's all that's on the News to finally come pay a Visit.

I wonder how many roads will be shut down for his Campaign stop?...

And I wonder how many times he will say "I" when he gives his Speech afterwards.

Yeah, you Liberals did this to Bush over Katrina... Sure did. :thup:

:)

peace...

when i heard he was flying out there, i thought the only reason was election year.

:dunno:

I don't think it's the only reason but he's a Politician and since he Probably Criticized Bush for not being in NO as the Storm hit, he can't look like he isn't Concerned about what's happening in my State...

This is some Serious Shit here.

And I Hope, since he's gonna be here anyway, that he Addresses the C-130 Issue...

They have more than Military Use. :thup:

peace...

...going to come Campaign around the Fire!...

Maybe he's going to announce that he's not going to cut 65 C-130's so quickly... As the Air Force Academy is Ironically Evacuated. :dunno:

Can't wait for his visit to further Burden the people already Burdened by this some more.

But hey, it's an Election Year and you don't want to look like Bush not showing up in the Middle of the Hurricaine while it was making Landfall!

Obama's only waited until half of my State is in Flames and it's all that's on the News to finally come pay a Visit.

I wonder how many roads will be shut down for his Campaign stop?...

And I wonder how many times he will say "I" when he gives his Speech afterwards.

Yeah, you Liberals did this to Bush over Katrina... Sure did. :thup:

peace...

I'm terribly sorry for what is happening in your state and possibly to your friends and family! You are right. He should have been there to give moral support if nothing else. If he dares to come and tries to campaign instead of giving support, I would be outraged for you.

May it come under control soon. I wish you the best.

New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Montana, and Wyoming all have fires. Colorado's are the worse as far as the numbers of people directly affected are concerned, but the fires are serious in the other states, also.

I think it more important that he signed the bill to give the Forest Service more firefighting aircraft.

First you castigate the President for not being there, then you point out that his presence would be disruptive for the firefighting effort. So, other than dissing the President, what is the point of your post?

First you castigate the President for not being there, then you point out that his presence would be disruptive for the firefighting effort. So, other than dissing the President, what is the point of your post?

Thank you. I thought the same wtf. You want him there or not. He will come in, be sympathetic, promise help and leave. What is the problem?

New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Montana, and Wyoming all have fires. Colorado's are the worse as far as the numbers of people directly affected are concerned, but the fires are serious in the other states, also.

I think it more important that he signed the bill to give the Forest Service more firefighting aircraft.

Lighten up Francis... Read it again.

Basically what I was saying was fuck you. :thup:

peace...

Thank you. I thought the same wtf. You want him there or not. He will come in, be sympathetic, promise help and leave. What is the problem?

You've got the Fire-AIDS too eh?...

Get it from Old Rocks?...

peace...

Forum List

Back