So. About that bet...

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
The clock's ticking. One of us, either me or LA RAMS FAN, are gonna have to wear the other one's avy of choice, depending on who wins the game on Sunday. But I think we all know who that's gonna be. Right? So, I'm just gonna go ahead and prepare here. I'm kinda big on organization. A place for everything and everything in its place kinda deal.

Now, as many of you might know, I'm a relatively passive kinda guy. I do so detest confrontation if it can be avoided. Oh, I might have to get alpha on a cat in a hot minute. But this isn't generally good for anyone. I do not enjoy it. Feelings get hurt. Emotion runs high. Things like that. Humans are very emotional beings, so it's something we should consider in those unfortunate situations. It do take a village, for sure.

Anyway. I'm gonna have to come up with a right proper billboard for RAMS FAN.

I'm taking recommendations. Nothing crude, of course. Nothing combative. Just good old fashioned humor. Ya know? Something that really goes against everything he believes in. But in a gentlemanly kind of way.

Around 200x200 pixels oughtta do it. Nothing much larger than that, it's like 12 degrees outside, up from -16, so yeah it's getting hotter as every day goes by, we're gonna need to help save the planet.

Thank You!

Last edited:
Ahh but unlike the cheatriot apologists,i got PROOF in my three videos i posted on Billo Really thread that proves everything i been talking about it NOT theory but FACT,USED to be people could say it was a theory,not ANYMORE its all right here.,.:2up: as i said,I can only post videos and links so many times,but i cant make people watch them which sadly is ALWAYS the case with cheatriot worshippers.:cuckoo:

I'm so sick of this Patriot bullshit!

Not MY fault everytime i post the videos and links of evidence to the cheatriot worshippers,this is what they do EVERYTIME-:scared1:can only try and lead the horse to the water so many times but cant make them drink it.:biggrin: even sealyboby is awake and agrees with me now which is funny as hell cause three years ago HE was calling me a nutcase but is no longer a sheep anymore and HE is awake and HE has now seen the light and is no longer in denial mode on this anymore.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Ok. Super Bowl, right? Make some cheese dip.

What I want to know is, what are your odds on the Pats?

upload_2019-2-2_17-14-47.png

Ahh but unlike the cheatriot apologists,i got PROOF in my three videos i posted on Billo Really thread that proves everything i been talking about it NOT theory but FACT,USED to be people could say it was a theory,not ANYMORE its all right here.,.:2up: as i said,I can only post videos and links so many times,but i cant make people watch them which sadly is ALWAYS the case with cheatriot worshippers.:cuckoo:

Not MY fault everytime i post the videos and links of evidence to the cheatriot worshippers,this is what they do EVERYTIME-:scared1:can only try and lead the horse to the water so many times but cant make them drink it.:biggrin: even sealyboby is awake and agrees with me now which is funny as heel cause three years ago HE was calling me a nutcase but now HE has now seen the light and is no longer in denial mode on this.:biggrin:

upload_2019-2-2_17-20-23.png

that was the game that woke me up to how the NFL is no different than pro wrestling and that these coachs are in on it and certain players.MONEY talks. i have never watched another superbowl ever since then when pete the cheat took that payoff.Never will. stick to the old days when the game was not corrupt as it is now. Roger Goodell has corrupted the sport.worst NFL commissioner of all time,hands down that is WHY he will always remain in the NFL.

Last edited:

Not MY fault everytime i post the videos and links of evidence to the cheatriot worshippers,this is what they do EVERYTIME-:scared1:can only try and lead the horse to the water so many times but cant make them drink it.:biggrin: even sealyboby is awake and agrees with me now which is funny as heel cause three years ago HE was calling me a nutcase but now HE has now seen the light and is no longer in denial mode on this.:biggrin:

View attachment 243714

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:yes_text12::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::TH_WAY~113::udaman::thankusmile:

:beer::iyfyus.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

winner for best damn post on this thread,nobody can top THIS one.:2up::beer:

Hossfly is one of the extreme rare posters in the sports section at this site that get what i am saying,one of the few that does not worship Brady so much,that he LISTENS to what i say and does not ignore it. NOR make EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE for ther lying cheating history:2up::beer::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Brady is like a politician,one different set of rules apply to him that DONT apply to the rest of the quarterbacks in the NFL. the cheatriot apologists go into evade mode over that. EVERYTIME. that the refs have put a skirt on Brady.:abgg2q.jpg: that you cannot even breath on him anymore without drawing a personal foul is NOW the NEW rule they have come up with..:rolleyes:

Sure brady does not have the refs in his pockets and sure they can win playoff games and superbowls without the refs in their pockets..:laughing0301::lmao::cuckoo::cuckoo::rolleyes:

View attachment 243714

Ten year old kid proves SKIRT man quarterback wuss Shady Brady is a cheater.:abgg2q.jpg::2up::beer::clap::clap::dance:

I LOVE this kid.:thankusmile:

10 year old kid wins science fair project by proving Tom Shady Brady is a cheater.comedy gold.

Tough quarterbacks when I was a kid in the 40s and 50s.

Y.A. Tittle

upload_2019-2-2_17-59-20.png

Bobby Layne

upload_2019-2-2_18-1-56.png

Otto Graham

upload_2019-2-2_18-3-6.png

Face masks were an option

Players played both offense and defense

Hardly any substitution

Football was a game in the day

View attachment 243714

The days of REAL, man football are over. Back then, running out of bounds was NOT an option. The little pussies ruined it.

jack.jpg
6xlee_patriotssteelers10_spts__1228443821_7319.jpg
03-12-43_polamalu-knocks-helmet-off_original.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
untitled.jpg
th.jpg

A reminder to all to join us here for the post-game avatar presentation.

62078246-box-covered-with-green-metallic-fabric-isolated-on-white-background-surprise-award-prize-concept-sho.jpg

Alright, alright, alright. Is this thing on? Tap tap tap. Oh, there it is.

I've called and offered congratulations to LA RAMS FAN for a season well played. But, you know, you can't win em all.

RAMS FAN, here's your trophy. 1 week, I think it was. Clock starts when you put it on.

Apparently, there's going to be a parade on Tuesday? Wow. You'd think they started planning last week or something to have it that soon. Of course, they are experienced at this sort of thing up there in New England. There's that, I suppose.

Attachments

• Patriots Bitchez.jpg
    Patriots Bitchez.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
LA RAM FAN Did you miss this ^ post? (I'm not a Patriots fan, or into football at all, but a bet's a bet.) Come on now! :up:

Not MY fault everytime i post the videos and links of evidence to the cheatriot worshippers,this is what they do EVERYTIME-:scared1:can only try and lead the horse to the water so many times but cant make them drink it.:biggrin: even sealyboby is awake and agrees with me now which is funny as hell cause three years ago HE was calling me a nutcase but is no longer a sheep anymore and HE is awake and HE has now seen the light and is no longer in denial mode on this anymore.:biggrin:

So...You going to honor your bet or not?

Give la a little bit. He doesnt post all the time.
Either that or some Israelite assassins done took him out

Alright, alright, alright. Is this thing on? Tap tap tap. Oh, there it is.

I've called and offered congratulations to LA RAMS FAN for a season well played. But, you know, you can't win em all.

RAMS FAN, here's your trophy. 1 week, I think it was. Clock starts when you put it on.

Apparently, there's going to be a parade on Tuesday? Wow. You'd think they started planning last week or something to have it that soon. Of course, they are experienced at this sort of thing up there in New England. There's that, I suppose.

I take it Marcia Brady won then?

giphy.gif

I think LRF should put it on upside down. Nothing in the rules says you can't do that.

Forum List

Back