So...a question...

Grind and stuff?

• Yes, I grind and stuff but only in the morning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I grind and stuff, but only at night

• Thanksgiving is about the stuffing, who has time to grind?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
Do you like to grind your giblets and then stuff your turkey?

:biggrin:

Just checking.....

Do you like to grind your giblets and then stuff your turkey?

:biggrin:

Just checking.....

My turkey stuffs himself, or he'll go hungry.

I'm not discussing my giblets, my momma raised me better than that.

hmmph!

I don't like turkey. I have cooked them but there is just something essentially wrong about getting up before the crack of dawn and sticking your hand up.........what is essentially a turkey's butt.... and pulling crap out and then shoving crap in.

I don't like turkey. I have cooked them but there is just something essentially wrong about getting up before the crack of dawn and sticking your hand up.........what is essentially a turkey's butt.... and pulling crap out and then shoving crap in.

Yeah, but they are nom nom nom...

I'm not into molesting turkey corpse's so long ago I... I mean we decided James would be the turkey tackler.

One year he put a doll head on it and chased me with it till I was about furious.

46462315_1885031364943024_1172611009081245696_n[1].jpg

Yeah, but they are nom nom nom...

I'm not into molesting turkey corpse's so long ago I... I mean we decided James would be the turkey tackler.

One year he put a doll head on it and chased me with it till I was about furious.

Forum List

Back