So a Muslim Stones a Sexy Beauty Queen to Death...

These scumbags admitted they were mad a good muslim girl dressed "Western" and joined (and won) a beauty pageant! Note: this happened in Ukraine. A country where people don't generally immigrate to, rather immigrate from! They have a small muslim population, but he radicals are still there.

This is coming to a European country near you!

The liberals won't allow you to say its a sick honor killing. Yet a beautiful girl, who was Muslim, refused to wear a burqua and was stoned to death for it! Not too hard to connect the dots!

129203165766250417.jpg

Muslim's suck

Those particular guilty ones, I agree.

^ALL of Islam in the Middle East, including Governments via their Laws, would have Bodecea Executed for being a Lesbian... True story! :thup:

Question is, why does Bodey so Quickly come to their Defense while Obsessively Hating on Christianity in a VERY Generalized way?...

:)

peace...

From the OP link
“The killing was covered in a distorted way, as if it was a religiously motivated murder, by the media around the world," he is quoted as saying. Though initial reports claimed Koren, like her assailants, was Muslim, officials like Qırımoğlu now say she is actually Christian with Russian roots. "The girl was not Muslim. All these [reports] are a provocation and fabricated news."

Other authorities now believe Koren may have been killed by a psychologically troubled classmate, who robbed and possibly raped her before battering her to death with a rock.

Did you read the story you posted?

It appears she may have been Christian and they don't know why she was murdered

Why is this being used as an excuse to villainize Muslims?

Did you read the story you posted?

It appears she may have been Christian and they don't know why she was murdered

Why is this being used as an excuse to villainize Muslims?

Did I say she Muslim or Christian or anything?... HER Religion is Irrelevant.

Muslims Stone Women... Not on Religiously, but also via Laws based in Islam in Countries today... The Modern Day.

Don't be Angry at the Facts about Modern Islam.

Be Angry at Islam. :thup:

:)

peace...

Last edited:
why should you get irritated at this whatsoever , we are another culture and F U hate our life style why you make relations with our governments ?

F U face problems in your security , economy or future that because you interfere in our issues !

I know U cannot understand Islam but despite it's the last true religion ...!be fair and obey Jesus Christ !

why should you get irritated at this whatsoever , we are another culture and F U hate our life style why you make relations with our governments ?

F U face problems in your security , economy or future that because you interfere in our issues !

I know U cannot understand Islam but despite it's the last true religion ...!be fair and obey Jesus Christ !

What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back