So A Black Homosexual Obama Supporter Kills Two Innocent Coworkers, And Media Acts Subdued

The killings have been all over the media, and 'subdued' is not even a possible descriptor for the reality of the coverage.

The killings have been all over the media, and 'subdued' is not even a possible descriptor for the reality of the coverage.
The coverage of the black racism and heterophobe elements of the story have been subdued if not non-existent.

The nut believed he was a victim of racism. That has been widely reported ever since the story began to develop.

I saw & heard plenty of coverage. Then again i try not to waste my time on the msm.

Racism exists
Mental illness exists

No amount of threads will change that. *points at ClosedCaption, drops mic & leaves the room*

The coverage of the black racism and heterophobe elements of the story have been subdued if not non-existent.

The nut believed he was a victim of racism. That has been widely reported ever since the story began to develop.
No, it was ignored for the first several hours as was any racial description of the perp. That immediately means he's black. Then the focus went to guns and disturbed mind. Racism and heterophobia have been considered symptoms and not motive.

The difference is with the White guy.....he obviously represents all Republicans, Tea Party enthusiasts, or just white people in general. We must then remove every cotton-picking symbolic representation that exists on the planet that liberals think represents racism, up to and including the Stars & Stripes. But this guy is a lone gunman.....who regardless what he clearly layed out were his motivations, doesn't represent anything.......according to two-faced progressives/liberals/Obama supporters.
No he does not....why do you keep pushing that he does?
They keep trying to paint themselves as the real victims of racism, it's a method of justifying their fear and hate.

It's a common way of compensating for the "consumed image of superiority" born of insecurity.

They've even changed their accepted meaning of "racism," ask 'em.
Projecting much???

It's my honest opinion. With what do you take exception?
Your opinion isn't based in reality. It is a false perception either created by the media, or simply in your mind.
Arabs have been using this tactic to demagogue Jews since the UN have them their own country.
Every evil they see in the world is caused by Jews.
You feel the same way about Republicans.
Complete nonsense.
Please feel free to prove me wrong on anything I've written.

As you look back and see that you can't even begin to do that, why don't you just state in your own words what you think "racism" means? That'll at least save you from inventing another strawman.

Go ahead. My guess is you'll prove my point.

Do white lives matter? Not to dumb white Communists/Progressives and racist African Americans. It's appalling Outlets like CNN and NBC have refused to acknowledge it was a brutal racially motivated slaughter. They've described it as everything but that. If it were the reverse, would they have the same approach? Obviously the answer is no.

In loony White Communist/Progressive world, only White on Black crime sells. They completely ignore the rampant Black on White crime in America. Black on White crime vastly exceeds White on Black crime. The Communist/Progressive Media is a sad joke at this point.

Thank you for reminding your fellow bigots who the REAL victims are. Got any examples of cops shooting unarmed white people in the back too? TIA.

Cops shoot white people all the time. It just doesn't make the Communist/Progressive news much. That's why people like you think it doesn't happen. We're living in a Police State now. More Police violence against all races is inevitable. But that's another discussion for another time.

You guys continue to conveniently ignore the fact Black on White crime does vastly exceed White on Black crime. For the population percentages, the Black on White crime rate really is shocking. Until you guys start disusing that openly & honestly, i'll continue to consider you guys shallow disingenuous Race-Baiters.
Disingenuous?
Had you come back with actual facts and figures demonstrating cops shooting white people ANYWHERE near the proportion of the reverse, YOUR honestly wouldn't be in question.

See, when you lead with your bigotry as a righteous stance, you demonstrate not just your racist views but your inability to understand both what racism is, but especially the harm racist views damage our culture and cause the results you abhor.

Why are Blacks committing so much violence against Whites? It's so routine now, the Communist/Progressive Press doesn't even consider it news. And cops are killing Citizens of all races. That's a Police State inevitability.

It's not as much a race issue as it is a Police State issue. But i know you can't comprehend that. You only understand Race-Baiting. So i'll stick to that. Why are so many Blacks committing so much violence against Whites?
There you go. Stick to repeating your nonsensical Gish Gallop.

Look, that only puts your bigotry in bold.

Let's see beyond insults what you can comprehend... Tell me in your own words what "racism" is.

Ok i get it. You got nothin. Come back when you wanna be honest and discuss the rampant Black on White crime in America. Till then, i'll continue to call Bullshite on your shallow Race-Baiting.

Yeah, Pauli is racist but excuses it because of black on white crime.

Bullshite. Discussing rampant Back on White crime means you guys would at least have some shred of honesty and integrity. You completely freak over very rare White on Black crime, yet refuse to have a discussion about awful rampant Black on White crime.

Far more blacks are harming whites than whites are harming blacks in today's America. That's the truth. And it'll be the truth no matter how much white Communists/Progressives and racist African Americans ignore it.

Bullshite. Discussing rampant Back on White crime means you guys would at least have some shred of honesty and integrity. You completely freak over very rare White on Black crime, yet refuse to have a discussion about awful rampant Black on White crime.

Far more blacks are harming whites than whites are harming blacks in today's America. That's the truth. And it'll be the truth no matter how much white Communists/Progressives and racist African Americans ignore it.
Keep digging yourself in deeper.

Whatever. Let me know when you wanna have an honest discussion about race. In the meantime, i advise you keep your lilly white ass out of the hood. You're not welcome there. I wonder why that is? Think about that for a bit. Then maybe you'll be able to have an honest discussion.

Last edited:

Whatever. Let me know when you wanna have an honest discussion about race. In the meantime, i advise you keep your lilly white ass out of the hood. You're not welcome there. I wonder why that is? Think about that for a bit. Then maybe you'll be able to have an honest discussion.
Pauli, you are the one who is not being honest about your reasons for posting, and that is quite obvious.

Pauli, you are the one who is not being honest about your reasons for posting, and that is quite obvious.

Racists exist in all races. That's the reality. And if you don't believe me, take your lilly white ass down to the hood tonight and see what kind of welcome the brothas give you. I dare ya. Good luck.

Racists exist in all races. That's the reality. And if you don't believe me, take your lilly white ass down to the hood tonight and see what kind of welcome the brothas give you. I dare ya. Good luck.
Yes, they do exist, and you are one of them.

The chain of events that led to this latest act of violence are pretty clear cut. Vester Flanagan was a poster-boy Obama supporter turned murderer who was a self-described human powderkeg. He was reprimanded for wearing an Obama sticker while reporting on voters standing in line, something he must have felt was unfair. He was even headed to Washington after the shooting hoping to shake Obama's hand. To top it off, he said Dillon Roof set him on this course. Dillon Roof killed 9 black church members in North Carolina earlier this year. Roof was said to have been set off from watching the Baltimore and Ferguson riots.

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

Vester Flanagan's reprimand for Obama badge as he reported elections

2BAE910600000578-3211803-image-a-74_1440612735158.jpg

After the church killings activists have been busy going around the country trying to tear down objects, monuments, flags, anything that they feel symbolizes racism. This nut felt that a strategically placed watermelon was racist.

Point being, if racism is on your mind, anything can seem racist.

The mainstreamers attempted to avoid the race of this attacker, (some here said he was only half black) even found it difficult to mention that he was openly gay. This morning Fox & Friends reported that he was planning on driving to Washington to get a handshake from President Obama after murdering what he thought were two white racists homophobic co-workers. That's why he was apprehended over 200 miles from the crime scene.

I expect to hear plenty of static over this reporting.

---
Making a political mountain over one's personal emotional problems?

If that's all you got for an OP, you ain't got much.

Forum List

Back