Snowstorm dumps 18" of snow in Colorado!!

We made it through April without a tornado on the ground for the first time since 1967.

Lol.... tornado activity in the US down significantly in recent years. Another bozo fail prediction by the alarmists was many more intense tornados after Joplin.

:oops-28::oops8::oops-28:
Yeah, drought instead. Wildfires and failing agriculture. Drying reservoirs and aquifers, followed by floods.

Climate is complex. I don't expect you to understand.

Wow, it snowed in a mountainous state, who would have thought that possible?
Colorado's highest elevation is 14,440'.
Colorado's avg elevation: 6800'
It could snow just about any time.
DUH.
another stoopidasbil thread.
`

We made it through April without a tornado on the ground for the first time since 1967.

Lol.... tornado activity in the US down significantly in recent years. Another bozo fail prediction by the alarmists was many more intense tornados after Joplin.

Yeah, drought instead. Wildfires and failing agriculture. Drying reservoirs and aquifers, followed by floods.

Drought has nothing to do with climate change....manufactured hooey.

One quick gander at a historical drought map of the US ( dating back to 1880 ) illustrates very vividly: drought comes and drought drought goes in natural cycles. Only suckers think it is related to climate change.

Don't be a sucker :iyfyus.jpg:

The map the climate crusaders don't want you to know about >>

us historical drought - Google Search:

Last edited:

One quick gander at a historical drought map of the US ( dating back to 1880 ) illustrates very vividly: drought comes and drought drought goes in natural cycles. Only suckers think it is related to climate change.

Lol at "drought has nothing to to with climate change".

You guys crack me up.

You guys crack me up.

Except my link owns you!!:113:

Wow, it snowed in a mountainous state, who would have thought that possible?

I hear it's warm in Florida. Climate change is real. :eek:
Record 92F in NYC yesterday and if it hits 90 today it will be the first heat wave of the year, 3 90F days in a row and it is only May 4.

Yep and loving it. It hit 95 degrees back on May 15th 1995. Hadn't seen anything close to that in over 20 years.... long Islanders are certainly hoping for a return to the summers of old instead of these low 80 degree average temps in recent years. When you live a stone's throw from the ocean and cant go because it's too cold, it sucks. Hopefully these warmer May temperatures are an indication of a hot summer.!!

You guys crack me up.

Except my link owns you!!:113:
No.

It's cute that you think so though.

Forum List

Back