Snowstorm dumps 18" of snow in Colorado!!

OMG, I bet they're overjoyed. Big money on the slopes!!

You bet.....I know some people who are loading up right now to fly there and catch some spring skiing.

JEALOUS!

Well, really. Just jealous because they get to go somewhere and do something. Last time i went "skiing," I got off the lift and it promptly knocked me face-down in the snow.

Back to the lodge with me. That was enough excitement.

You bet.....I know some people who are loading up right now to fly there and catch some spring skiing.

JEALOUS!

Well, really. Just jealous because they get to go somewhere and do something. Last time i went "skiing," I got off the lift and it promptly knocked me face-down in the snow.

I don't even attempt to ski, just build snow forts.

JEALOUS!

I read that as snow farts.

Taco Bell is not my friend.

Storm Dumps 18" Of Snow For Last Weekend At Winter Park's Mary Jane

Whats todays date?:5_1_12024:

More bad news for the climate crusaders who keep telling us, "Weather isn't climate idiots!". Not resonating with the pubic though s0ns.......big problem for you guys!!:2up::cul2::cul2:
Take that global warmists!

A snowstorm in May? I thought the planet was getting warmer?

(Just ignore the fact that the warming is throwing the weather patterns into chaos and causing wierd stuff like may snowstorms)

More bad news for the climate crusaders who keep telling us, "Weather isn't climate idiots!". Not resonating with the pubic though s0ns.......big problem for you guys!!:2up::cul2::cul2:

(Just ignore the fact that the warming is throwing the weather patterns into chaos and causing wierd stuff like may snowstorms)

It also depends on if snow in that specific area of Colorado in May is something new or not. Like when Minnesota got 18" of snow in late April. Well, my daughter's friend was born in an April blizzard, back in 1980. So it's not about the norm so much as ... for instance, did anything like Sandy happen in New York City before, and etc.

Effects of Hurricane Sandy in New York - Wikipedia

We're about normal for this time of year, 72°. Overcast. My favorite weather is mid-50's to 60's, sunny.

In other words, I hate summer.

Two words for you: La Niña.
For a habitual self-proclaimed climate expert. Surely you understand what happens to the weather, thanks to La Niña. No, it's clear that you are totally clueless.
Let me help you,,,, son.
What is La Niña?

We made it through April without a tornado on the ground for the first time since 1967.

Yep :2up:

Whatever you say!

JEALOUS!

I read that as snow farts.

Taco Bell is not my friend.
That's in the commode area of the fort.

Forum List

Back