Snowpocalypse Russia: 'Snow tsunami' swallows streets, cars, buildings

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
photo-650.jpg

norilsk.jpg

photo-365.jpg

traffic-jam-ring-snowfalls-799.jpg

2nd pic from the top looks like it's 10 feet deep.

How in the hell can you do anything like drive, go to a store, get medical attention, fuel oil

poor people

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nyGqMAZYrA]Homer Simpson on" Global Warming" - YouTube[/ame]

Damned Global Warming! Making many parts of the world much much colder than usual. How Evul.

If we had no US economy, the Global Warming record snowfalls would stop!

Write your Congressman

Some of y'all seem to think the OP put this topic in Politics because he doesn't know the difference between weather and climate. I'd like to think he's not that stupid.

I'd like to... he makes it difficult.

Of course, nobody in this country except Alaska got a winter last year and might not get one this year while Australia bakes in record heat, yet these seem to have evaded Finger-boy's always-rapt attention, while the shiny objects of snowflakes in Russia (of all places) impresses him.

Hmm. You guys could be right about the OP.

Some of y'all seem to think the OP put this topic in Politics because he doesn't know the difference between weather and climate. I'd like to think he's not that stupid.

Of course, nobody in this country except Alaska got a winter last year and might not get one this year while Australia bakes in record heat, yet these seem to have evaded Finger-boy's always-rapt attention, while the shiny objects of snowflakes in Russia (of all places) impresses him.

It's in Current Events, not Politics.

Moron.

Doesn't make the OP any less of a dumbass

While we've had some warm days that you could hang your global warming hat on we have had snow on the ground for over a month here in southeastern kc. Its gone now FINALLY but that was definatelynot normal.

Doesn't make the OP any less of a dumbass
Since when does posting pics of an impressive snowstorm make someone a dumbass?

Forum List

Back