Not here
Snowpocalypse '10: Everybody Panic! - Weather - Gawker

500x_custom_1265381882396_image.jpg

500x_custom_1265407258714_grocery_2.jpg

500x_custom_1265407268019_grocery_3.jpg

500x_custom_1265407279155_grocery_4.jpg

500x_custom_1265407292524_grocery_1.jpg

Ex-ack-a-dac-a-lee.

Too funny, our grocery wasn't THAT bad but I think I got one of the last 5 loaves of bread left.

Eggs, Milk and Bread.

French Toast for all!

Man, that shit is fucking insane.

I always have enough food in my freezer/pantry to last a week if necessary. I mean, just off the top of my head in my freezer right now I have 1 full ham, 2 pork tenderloins, 2 bags of boneless/skinless chicken, 2 bags of regular chicken breasts, 1 bag of chicken wings, at least 10 pounds of hamburger meat. Plus assorted frozen veggies. In the pantry I have at least 5 pounds of rice, plenty of instant oatmeal, grits, pasta, dry cereal, at least 5 containers of instant drink mix and various canned veggies.

Crap, the time to stock up is long BEFORE something happens.

Oh we have plenty of food here too, I just made chocolate chip cookies, yum.

But, I have to go to the store every other day for lettuce and milk, we eat a salad every night and drink skim milk so I run out of that stuff every 48 hours.

Oh we have plenty of food here too, I just made chocolate chip cookies, yum.

But, I have to go to the store every other day for lettuce and milk, we eat a salad every night and drink skim milk so I run out of that stuff every 48 hours.

You need to get you a cow and grow a garden.

People overreact so much. Do they not have any food in their houses already? For maybe a day or two you can't go to the store

I always have enough food in my freezer/pantry to last a week if necessary. I mean, just off the top of my head in my freezer right now I have 1 full ham, 2 pork tenderloins, 2 bags of boneless/skinless chicken, 2 bags of regular chicken breasts, 1 bag of chicken wings, at least 10 pounds of hamburger meat. Plus assorted frozen veggies. In the pantry I have at least 5 pounds of rice, plenty of instant oatmeal, grits, pasta, dry cereal, at least 5 containers of instant drink mix and various canned veggies.

JFC!! That'd last about a month in this household....last you a week?? You must be one hungry SOB!!

JFC!! That'd last about a month in this household....last you a week?? You must be one hungry SOB!!

I have a wife and three kids. Taking into account 3 squares a day....maybe 10 days of food?

Forum List

Back