Snowmobile season is coming

Have you sold your car for a lower polluting motorcycle yet? You need to do your part.
I kinda get what you're selling here, it's like you're saying "if everyone owned a motorsickel there would be fewer car accidents...right?
Cars create more pollution, if you care about your carbon footprint consider reducing it by riding a motorcycle when you can.

Sure, ecology needs funding, "energy business" has plenty of money, anything using energy is going to be taxed to the high heavens to fund ecology, just wait till climate change gets its shot, your measly little complaints won't see the light of day...who and what do you think is going to pay the salaries of the thousands of basket weavers taking eco-classes in college right now when the graduate?

Have you sold your car for a lower polluting motorcycle yet? You need to do your part.
I kinda get what you're selling here, it's like you're saying "if everyone owned a motorsickel there would be fewer car accidents...right?
Cars create more pollution, if you care about your carbon footprint consider reducing it by riding a motorcycle when you can.

Actually, cars run MUCH cleaner than motorcycles. Motorcycles are FILTHY.

Screw Frankentroll, more snow finally coming, trail reports getting better for northern MN. Plan on riding next weekend.
I will tow them up with my gas sucking Hemi powered Grand Cherokee.
Which also tows my boat in summer.
God bless the Internal Combustion Engine!

Forum List

Back