Snowmageddon 2019

It's deep & just getting deeper!!!

We're getting bypassed this year. At any rate, I heard about the PANIC and clicked on the dire predictions and saw 5 and 6 inches.

Oh for pity's sake. Sometimes we still have school in that weather. Lots of times we brush that off our car and carry on. But we live in an overwrought age, we sure do....

They're calling for 5 to 6 inches here. I think Pennsylvanians will somehow survive 5 to 6 inches. And it's happening on a Saturday. Poor kids don't stand a chance of getting a day off school. :lol:
IIRC, about 10-15 years ago they had to call in the Pennsylvania National Guard to rescue stranded motorists on Interstate 81. :lol:

7 killed amid largest snowstorm in St. Louis since 2014
DwrlnG5WsAALSlK.jpg

The president says you'll make adjustments as you always do. Oh, wait, that was for the people whose paychecks he's withholding to force the congress to use taxpayer money to pay for His Wall for which he promised Mexico would pay us. Sorry, I got off topic.

Are you flooding from rain directly or from rivers et al overflowing their banks due to precipitation upstream?

You idiot.....nobody cares about the shutdown. You get hysterical at whatever the media take is....oy. oh and ps....the wall is getting built because it must get built. The majority wants it....that's how it works in this country. It will be built and you will like it.

Oh....and you were one of the dumbasses who supported spending 500 million dollars on Solyndra. Duh....your type need to be marginalized in this country.

"Nobody cares about the shutdown" --Skookerasbil. I can show you more than 800,000 people who care a GREAT deal about the shutdown.

"The majority want it [Trump's wall]" --Skookerasbil Every pertinent poll or survey ever taken show that statement to be false.

15" in the ground on my farm in north east Missouri. Had to plow the roads to get out with 4X4! Packed snow shovel, chains, tow strap, blankets, food, water & emergency survival gear.

The president says you'll make adjustments as you always do. Oh, wait, that was for the people whose paychecks he's withholding to force the congress to use taxpayer money to pay for His Wall for which he promised Mexico would pay us. Sorry, I got off topic.

Are you flooding from rain directly or from rivers et al overflowing their banks due to precipitation upstream?

Can you refer me to posts by yourself complaining about schumer, obama, and hillary who publicly favored building a border wall? Or are you just a f'ing hypocrite?

No, I cannot refer you to such posts because neither Schumer, Obama nor Hillary have ever publicly expressed support for the wall Trump has claimed he will build.

"Nobody cares about the shutdown" --Skookerasbil. I can show you more than 800,000 people who care a GREAT deal about the shutdown.

"The majority want it [Trump's wall]" --Skookerasbil Every pertinent poll or survey ever taken show that statement to be false.

Lol....just like the dozens of polls taken just before the 2016 election showing Trump had no chance! Pertinent polls like that?!!:fingerscrossed::fu:

You are such a sucker for matrix stuff!

People today have never seen the earth in a cooling phase. Polar atmosphere has thinned forcing the polar jet to the equator. Massive heat loss at the poles causes multiple large polar lows around the pole and this causes heat to be drawn to the poles and massive cooling nearer the equator.

Just more predictable weather behavior in the life of planet earth..

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

gfs_nh-sat2_t2anom_1-day.png

Boy, now doesn't that look like a cooling phase?

OK, it is snowing where you are at, therefore the whole world is cold. LOL Here in Portland, Oregon, this is our third day, in the middle of January, with an East wind. And no frost at all. So I can assume that the whole of the world everywhere is warmer than normal, right? LOL You deniers are so silly. Oh yes, and we have had two nights thus far this winter with a little frost. Warmer than normal, and a little drier than normal.

Forum List

Back